How to give a good blowjob.

last reply
6 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have two questions actually. This is for a Character tumblr blog i've made. What it is is someone will ask this character a question then the character replies in a drawing i've made.

One questions i got is for blowjob advice. Ive given a few bjs before, but i'm not sure if they were good. So How do you give a blowjob?

Second question is this: What makes a person slutty?Like Do you consider yourself a slut, does it hurt to be called that. how often do you seek sex? I'm asexual in a manner of speaking so idk what I'd do in a situation like this.
Lurker
0 likes
To your first question... I don't give blowjobs, I give blow careers! (requires years of training, practice, and enthusiasm for your craft).... It's good to use your hands, both if required when gasping for air. Deep throating is mandatory, and so is trying to hold the position for as long as possible before coming up, catching your breath and stroking the wetness into the shaft. Don't forget the balls, NEVER forget the balls! Licking, sucking, holding, squeezing and tugging a little if they like it.

Your second series of questions... I think what makes someone a slut is purely a second persons opinion. I don't think it's so much a personality, as it is a derogatory term of someone else's two cents- that person typically has no right to make that claim either. I don't consider myself a slut at all. I am a flirt, and a tease. My sex life is non-existent at the moment, and i'm not seeking sex at all.

Only you know your sexual history, wants, and desires. If you're called a slut, and you're not a slut, then what does it matter? It's not true.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ShadowDancer
To your first question... I don't give blowjobs, I give blow careers! (requires years of training, practice, and enthusiasm for your craft).... It's good to use your hands, both if required when gasping for air. Deep throating is mandatory, and so is trying to hold the position for as long as possible before coming up, catching your breath and stroking the wetness into the shaft. Don't forget the balls, NEVER forget the balls! Licking, sucking, holding, squeezing and tugging a little if they like it.

Your second series of questions... I think what makes someone a slut is purely a second persons opinion. I don't think it's so much a personality, as it is a derogatory term of someone else's two cents- that person typically has no right to make that claim either. I don't consider myself a slut at all. I am a flirt, and a tease. My sex life is non-existent at the moment, and i'm not seeking sex at all.

Only you know your sexual history, wants, and desires. If you're called a slut, and you're not a slut, then what does it matter? It's not true.

Thanks so much!
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
There are so many things that make up a great blowjob. Find out what he likes and go from there.

Be nice to the tip of his dick, keeping in mind that the tip is about as sensitive as the clit so treat it accordingly. Show it the right amount of attention, but don't overdo it to where it becomes uncomfortable.

If you can, deepthroat and pull away slowly while holding his gaze...guys go crazy for that shit, so do it multiple times (not in a row). If your guy likes you to use your hand(s), work up a nice jerk-suck/slurp rhythm.

Also, randomly change tempo throughout the blowjob so it doesn't get predictable, but not so much that it becomes awkward and irritating. Gradually speed up and then abruptly slow down when you feel he's on edge...it'll make the finished product much better, and by then he'll be begging to cum.

As I said, there are many different factors involved in a great blowjob depending on what your guy is into. Play with/lick/suck his balls. Lick the underside of his shaft. Go for the taint.

And less is usually more. What I mean by that is too much of a good thing can be too much. Don't go overboard while trying to be versatile.

Also, a nice tip if you're not all that experienced in cock sucking: Kind of fold your bottom lip over your bottom row of teeth (not too much so it's obvious that you're doing it) to prevent any dick-to-teeth mishaps. Of course this practice can be abandoned altogether once you gain more cock-sucking experience.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Use your hands.
Use your eyes.
Make love to his cock with your mouth, tongue, and lips while looking at him.

IME honest enthusiasm has been very well appreciated by the men who have enjoyed the attention of my mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Enthusiasm is important. You have to LOVE the cock.
I love (('))
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So is there like not idk...rule book? I mean like different ppl like different feels? There's not really a right way?