last reply
32 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by joasses

that's too much, most sensitive compassionate and smart guys dont have sense of humor, mostly they look serious and scary at the first impression, so how would you have the chance to know them at first ...

When women say they're looking for someone who is sensitive and compassionate with a good sense of humour, they're really looking for the same thing - empathy. They don't really mean sensitive in their world view: these men are seen as easily preoccupied or obsessive - attributes that are generally unattractive.

Quote by HappyEndings
They'll all tell you basically the same thing which you're already reading above. You'll hear the same phrases over and over and then you'll see them end up with some asshole that looks really male and sexy and treats them like shit and he'll have almost any woman he wants.

I've got a buddy and I absolutely HATE to go anywhere with him because women throw themselves at him shamelessly and he just simply doesn't care. He's a user and get's more sex than any other 100 men I've ever known.

Your friend has what the most women in the world will immediately say that they find attractive: bullet-proof confidence. Whether he gets it from his money, his looks or his intellect, women will always be wowed by a man who projects confidence. Of course what some people see as confident others may see as arrogant - it's quite subjective.

Quote by joasses

And for women who talked about Grammar, please... the sexiest and most attractive men are not English speakers smile

I beg to differ
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LaniWhore

Mostly agree with CurlyGirl

Leilani, you attract me to you because you talk about meaningful things in your life -- all you have done, all you will do, and the friends and family you have. You look toward the future and you include me in it. If I could do something for you and do it as well as your higher-than-high standards require, I would and will do it right away.

Most of my women friends on Lush are like this as well, and some friends offline are too. They do not judge or allow themselves to be judged. They have created a Lush family, and anyone who joins it is welcomed with open minds and hearts. They help each other in ways that seem impossible in the outside world, just because they can.