how soon is to soon to ask for anal?

last reply
45 replies
6.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
By the way, I realize I spelled creedence wrong! It always bothers me to misspell words! Just a character flaw!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by mal0003
By the way, I realize I spelled creedence wrong! It always bothers me to misspell words! Just a character flaw!

Actually, Mal. You spelled credence correctly, the first time - as you used it.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks! I wasn't sure! I guess I was thinking of CCR!
Lurker
0 likes
If you're "asking" for anal then you're off on the wrong foot already. In my experience...if both parties don't want to do it, then it will be a negative experience for at least one of you.

Test the waters with a finger or a tongue and see how that goes. Then, depending on her reaction, you can proceed. Don't flat out ask them though. Women require a little tact when it comes to that kind of thing. Some comfort level needs to be established (in most cases)
Lurker
0 likes
the first date is wayyyyyy too soon!

Van
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am always in favour of going with the flow. Maybe put a finger there or a tongue. If I'm into it I'll let you do it, if not then I will move your hand to where I want it to be. Nothing like disrupting the flow of things by talking too much.

However, I was with a guy recently who asked me in the beginning what my limits were and asked if I would do Anal (upon our first meeting). I said I didn't really have many limits, and would let him know if he was going to far.

But try a finger or tongue first - don't just try and stick your dick in there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not sure if there is a bad time for anal pleasures. I don't have to ask for it. I enjoy it whenever it happens and it happens quite often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by INNOCENTMISERY
I'm with Dancing_Doll on this. I don't see sex as something that should be planned ahead of time. Every part of the sexual experience should be spontaneous.....yet quite a lot of people view it as just another event that they need to fit into their schedule. For me, trying to "schedule" or pre-plan any part of sex just ruins the entire thing for me.

I mean, in my opinion, this question is just as ridiculous as asking when is it too early to have sex with someone. You can't plan sex out. You just have to let nature run its course and see what happens.

You sir, deserve a high five for this.
Clumeleon
0 likes
If you have to ask, it's too soon to ask.
Clever Gem
0 likes
I can't say I was asked, really. But I took it into my own hands. (damn curiosity).

In the midst of an evening of the ol' "in and out", i was feeling a little, feisty.
I was on top and thought, here we go, shifted pelvis angle, and just led the way.

That, actually may be the best way.
There's no fear of being invaded, hahaha, you are controlling it from there.
I enjoyed it, he, definitely enjoyed it, and it was never a big "THING" to overcome.

It is pleasurable and hot when that's what we want, and never a bad, scary, painful thing that one had to get accustomed to.
It was natural and wonderful.

One day, I'll tell you what we got up to next hahahaha!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FelineFantasy

Agreed!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FelineFantasy

Agreed!
Lurker
0 likes
Whaaaaaaaaat? There are women that ask for anal?

Lurker
0 likes
I think you should get to know her and see what she is comfortable with sexually before you ask for anal. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pinkluva
I think you should get to know her and see what she is comfortable with sexually before you ask for anal. smile

I agree. I feel somewhat greedy or selfish when asking for anal.

Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by motorcyclepilot
Whaaaaaaaaat? There are women that ask for anal?

Why the hell not?? We are just as intrigued.
Why wait for him?
Surely if you wanna try it, it's best on your own terms , Huh?