Login

How painful was your first anal?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
On a scale of one (absolutely painless) to ten (excruciating) how was his entry? On the same scale, how was the fucking. Using the same scale, how sore was your ass after your buttfucking?

For me personally, 10, 7-9, and 5-6. Took me a while to get used to it but now I love it. Entry is still 2-3 though.
Meagan
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
3-2-1
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was 30 something years ago so the memory of that first time a guy entered through the back door isn't fresh in my mind, but there had been some exploring already taking place in that neighborhood, so it wasn't all that painful as I recall.
Lurker
0 likes
My first time was unexpected. It was the first time I had ever been with a guy and I had no clue about sex at all, especially anal sex and especially at the age of 18.

The entry was about an 8. It took him all of 10 seconds to get in and I orgasmed almost immediately. The fact that he was 9" didn't help with the pain.

The actual act was also about a 10. Even after I orgasmed he kept going and I didn't stop him. My body was extremely numb and he was in complete control.

My bottom was extremely sore, I'd say a 9 or a 10. We took a break and then went a few more times that night.
Lurker
0 likes
My first anal sex experience was mildly painful. Although the guy was 8" and thick we started with his fingers and lots of lube and prepared me very thoroughly. I would say the initial entry was about a 7.

The fucking started out gentle and slowly increased to a steady thrust in and pull out. Before he would increase his speed and depth he would make sure I was okay with it and continually asked me how I was feeling. I would also say it was about a 7 on the pain scale.

I was pretty sore afterwards but not as sore as other times I've had anal sex so I'd say probably about a 6-7.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Entry: 10 - I had to have him stop and try again a few minutes later.
Fucking: 8
After: 4

It got better after that but never less than a 7 on entry and a 2 after and I honestly don't like anal.
0 likes
The first time there was a lot of discomfort. But as time has gone on the pain has decreased. But I still have some level of pain with each entry.

Would I have Anal again, you bet your boots I would, what a massive "O"!