16 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
im just curious t how often you girls masterbate
0 likes
At least once a day, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day!
Lurker
0 likes
How often do guys do it. Come on are we different cause we dont have a rod? shheeesh
And to answer your question at least once a day!
Lurker
0 likes
every day rain or shine
Lurker
0 likes
Well... since I'm in a long distant relationship and I'm always horny as fuck. I masturbate everyday sometimes more then once.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It depends on the person. Women masturbate just as much if not more then men. There is no difference. We both have urges.
AYRKAH92
Lurker
0 likes
Well, it totally depends on where I'm at...

By that I mean, if I am involved with someone, then I'll be much more horny and more inclined to need... well, relief...

If I'm not, involved with someone I mean, then I'll be less inclined to feel the need..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on my mood and what's activated my body that requires taking care of. I generally masturbate at least once a day unless I have a partner on that day or night. I've masturbated in theaters whil watching a movie where the actress otr actresses really bring about a strong response from me. I've done it in dressing rooms while trying on clothes and I was stuck by the sales clerk. I belive that you address the need and not let it get the best of you as you can always find some place to take care to ease the longing.
Lurker
0 likes
This morning, nice lazy lie in and a little fumble under the duvet then a snooze - perfect!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am to do it like once a day, sometimes more if I haven't had sex in a while. But yeah, once a day will normally sort me out.
- LauraJ -
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It Varies. But usually at least once a day.

BTW, I think there are already many threads about this. Do a search for more answers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every time Nikki and I finish talking
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well we all need relief and if a guy is not handy....well then....take matters into your own hands! My mom gave me a vibrator to "keep the boys away" when I was Edit by admin for age content. It worked for a while, but now of course I realize the guy can manipulate the vibrator and add his tongue and fingers to the whole equation making everything so much more interesting.

I really get stressed around exam time, so usually I do it every night during exams....helps me sleep.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
Every time Nikki and I finish talking

Really? I usually dont wait until we are done!!
Lurker
0 likes
There are definitely many topics for this already if you'd only look...

But for me it depends on how much sex I'm getting as well as the fact that I go through 'phases', sometimes I'll do it numerously every day for a few weeks/months, then it'll die down to two or three times a week (here it doesn't relate to sex). Not sure why that is but eh.
Lurker
0 likes
Everyday, sex or not.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
depends. sometimes a couple of times a week. depending where i am in my cycle, sometimes a couple of times a day. it varies.

Say. Her. Name.