Login

how often do girls masterbate

last reply
16 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
im just curious t how often you girls masterbate
How often do guys do it. Come on are we different cause we dont have a rod? shheeesh
And to answer your question at least once a day!
every day rain or shine
Well... since I'm in a long distant relationship and I'm always horny as fuck. I masturbate everyday sometimes more then once.
It depends on the person. Women masturbate just as much if not more then men. There is no difference. We both have urges.
AYRKAH92
Well, it totally depends on where I'm at...

By that I mean, if I am involved with someone, then I'll be much more horny and more inclined to need... well, relief...

If I'm not, involved with someone I mean, then I'll be less inclined to feel the need..
It depends on my mood and what's activated my body that requires taking care of. I generally masturbate at least once a day unless I have a partner on that day or night. I've masturbated in theaters whil watching a movie where the actress otr actresses really bring about a strong response from me. I've done it in dressing rooms while trying on clothes and I was stuck by the sales clerk. I belive that you address the need and not let it get the best of you as you can always find some place to take care to ease the longing.
This morning, nice lazy lie in and a little fumble under the duvet then a snooze - perfect!
I am to do it like once a day, sometimes more if I haven't had sex in a while. But yeah, once a day will normally sort me out.
- LauraJ -
It Varies. But usually at least once a day.

BTW, I think there are already many threads about this. Do a search for more answers.
Every time Nikki and I finish talking
Well we all need relief and if a guy is not handy....well then....take matters into your own hands! My mom gave me a vibrator to "keep the boys away" when I was Edit by admin for age content. It worked for a while, but now of course I realize the guy can manipulate the vibrator and add his tongue and fingers to the whole equation making everything so much more interesting.

I really get stressed around exam time, so usually I do it every night during exams....helps me sleep.
Quote by AngelHeart01
Every time Nikki and I finish talking

Really? I usually dont wait until we are done!!
There are definitely many topics for this already if you'd only look...

But for me it depends on how much sex I'm getting as well as the fact that I go through 'phases', sometimes I'll do it numerously every day for a few weeks/months, then it'll die down to two or three times a week (here it doesn't relate to sex). Not sure why that is but eh.
Everyday, sex or not.
depends. sometimes a couple of times a week. depending where i am in my cycle, sometimes a couple of times a day. it varies.

Say. Her. Name.