How often are you horny?

last reply
280 replies
33.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
16 hours a day. the other eight I'm asleep!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm awake, the odds are high that I'm horny.

And no that's not a joke. It's also inconvenient sometimes, because I can get dripping wet at work, while in a meeting, and a few times have become aware that my nipples are rock hard while in court and arguing a case. Nothing quite like having a judge struggling not to look at my headlights while I am presenting a case to him.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Too often at the moment it seems.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every day, most nights, and every time I log into Lush Stories. And especially when I am writing a story. It is not unusual for me to come several times during my writing, and again when I proof-read it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Even at my age almost daily and sometimes several times during the day. I would say in any given month 27 or 28 days.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Horny is my natural state. I was born horny.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
24/7. 365. Insatiable!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm ALWAYS HORNY! Luckily I have a whole lot of guys who love to fuck me as much as they can - and my hubby and I probably fuck at least twice a day. I really don't know how many times I've been fucked or by how many different guys just in the last month. If nothing else, Jack, my husband, brings home guys to help him fuck me a lot. I've probably had a different man's dick in my mouth or pussy at least ten or twelve times a week. And most of them seem to be able to cum in me at least twice! Makes me horny just thinking about it!!
I really shouldn't have answered this one. its kind of late, and Jack just dozed off. I may have to call a couple of guys who would like to come over for some late night nooky!
Site administrator
0 likes
Typically every second Monday between 16:00 - 16:15 and the first Saturday of each month between 08:15 and 08:20. Perhaps I am a nymphomaniac.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pretty much all the time.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by KellyC317
Even at my age almost daily and sometimes several times during the day. I would say in any given month 27 or 28 days.

Congratulations on staying horny at your age! I am age 75 and am concupiscent most every day. I don't necessarily act on it every day, but a couple of times a week, I enjoy a heavy duty masturbation session. (I am single at the moment).
Lurker
0 likes
pretty much all the time