Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Nuch Sex Esucation Did Your Mom Give You?

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My mom relegated that task to my older sister, and she went into the minutest detail, so I was well-versed in everything sexual. **REDACTED BY MODERATOR**
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mom and Dad had a quite active and varied sex life as I was growing up. Between Mom and a few of her friends, there weren't any questions left unanswered.
Lurker
0 likes
My mum told me nothing. She was a prude. I can't ever remember my parents having sex. Even and kiss from birthdays and Christmas was a peck on the cheek.
I am self taught. So I do what I want and enjoy it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was **REDACTED BY MODERATOR** curvy girl (Karen) showed me a lot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was ***don't want to be busted by moderator*** when my mom began giving me info on menstruation. As I got a little older there was a little more intensive talk about boys, pregnancy and "being a good girl" and "saving it until marriage. She also provided me with some book that I pretended I did not like but had copious amounts of information on things like orgasm and positions. I read that thing several times over! THE PILL was very new when I was in those years, not available to us without a doctor's prescription and you could not get that without a parent approval! I remember in high school one girl talking about blow jobs being oral contraception.

When my mom caught me masturbating when I was **** we had a little talk and she told me that it was not something to be ashamed about but that I should not do it too much. (Can you do it too much? He-he)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The infamous talk. My mom had one with me when I had my first period. Was not very informative but she did her best to bridge the generation gap. We did the obgyn thing and told me about boys and how good girls save themselves for marriage. She was always there for me but I learned more from the girls I hung out with.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
My mum died when I was 12 so we never had 'the talk'. I'm not sure if I'm lucky that I didn't have to endure the awkwardness or jealous that I missed out on a coming of age milestone! I learnt everything I know from experience.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl