how much do you divulge?

last reply
15 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When you tell your girl friends or even just guy friends about your sex life, how in depth are you?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by tommyg
When you tell your girl friends or even just guy friends about your sex life, how in depth are you?

It depends - are they on my side of the fence or on the other side of the fence?

Family and cordial friends that I don't even share other personal info with. Zilch. All hell broke loose when my sister found out I wrote erotica.

Casual friends who read the lighter side of erotica - I tell some.

The friends who are into fetish and - I might tell all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree it depends. If I am talking to a friend who knows the person I am talking about then not much. If I am talking with someone who knows almost nothing about the people in my life then I will tell almost anything. If I am writing or chatting here on Lush, anything goes.

Though I would almost always change names and so on, I have to be discreet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes too much. hehe
Lurker
0 likes
Most of the time I am pretty discreet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say almost all of mine know my adiction to sex,.
0 likes
It depends.

In my personal life~ I really do not say anything to anyone.
I HAVE tried, I told a gf about me and my bf. She seemed accepting but had absolutely nothing to say. I would have liked it to be a two-way conversation... quesions, disscussion was all put on the table open for her opinions or anythng. That was very open of me and I got ZIP.

Noooo... everyone is very polite unless they want to tell me things, and then it is a strange way they divert most details.

"Ohhh I had a gf 25 years younger but she moved back home and I did not go, I was not invited because it wasn't like that."

"Ohh I had wild sex with ths Italian guy I like, but he just wants to keep things uncomplicated, he has a son, raises him, so I do not go to his place - we just meet to have sex."

ETC. That is not as deep as I like my conversations.
Then when I ask more about what they have popped out of the blue and told me, they clam up as if embarrassed or something. *shrug* and I don't get it. We can talk about a lot of things, and I do not want to pry, but "sex" seems an awkward conversation for them, even when they were "practicing" it more than me! I suppose it is just private.

I am starting to find people where talking about things are not so private, because i am feeling the need to branch out a bit more before I explode from holding it all in.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My best friend David is the only one who wants to hear about all my sexual hook-ups, and he wants every little detail, so I tell him everything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have told some more then others. VERY few know everything, some know nothing. You have to be careful who you tell, better make sure you can trust them.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i like to make up shit randomly. the more outrageous, the better. i actually have only had sex once in my life and i really didn't care for it much.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I used to reveal way too much, but have learned to get it under control. married now, but still have all teh same fun. just a little more discreet,, and yes I tell him everything,, he even helps out some!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RhainsandPours
I have told some more then others. VERY few know everything, some know nothing. You have to be careful who you tell, better make sure you can trust them.

Totally Agree
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My best friend knows everything. We've always tried to outdo each other. Most people know very little or nothing about my sex life (except people on here).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A couple of friends know everything, but everyone else knows very little if anything at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few people know a tiny bit about my sex life, but no one knows the full details. Not that I'm ashamed at what I have, I know that not everyone is as open minded as my man and I. I find it easier to talk to people that like the same things I do, I usually find them online. smile