Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many times can you cum during one 'session'?

last reply
97 replies
14.2k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm an easy cummer...

But it all depends on mood, setting, partner and many more things.
Though I am multi orgasmic, I also sometimes enjoy the ONE and ONLY as much.

Two nights ago, I was tied to spreadeagled to the bed and my BF edged me for some 2 hours. It's a special gift for a male to be able to stop/resist when a girl is on the edge and I enjoy that thoroughly too. I started begging him to let me cum and he still took his time. It ended in, what felt like an hour long orgasm or was it orgasms.. I don't know. It is also not the appropriate time to count, but to enjoy! After such a teasing session, I always cum hard, sometimes squirting and if he is persitent and carries on... so do my contractions and orgasms.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My personal best was 13 times during an all night fuck session with my girlfriend and our neighbor that last well into the nexxt day. They were both impressed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any girl rather every girl can cum many times during one play but it all depends upon the guy how he takes her to multiple orgasm using the best technique......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I firmly believe that my mind is my best sex organ. I am a very shared wife with a very wide exhibitionist streak, and play often in the BDSM genera. When we go to a swing club, where I know Hubbie is going to choose men to offer me too, using my body as they wish for their pleasure, I'm in a very high state of arousal long before we arrive at the club. My turn on starts when I'm instructed to prepare my body for service. Hubbie also dresses me like a slut.

So if the guys are not the best lover and is just so, so, I still have good orgasms. Even with this type of lover I will have 3 to 4 orgasms. For me each orgasm will have 3 to 5 waves. As each wave subsides the next one starts and is stronger than the one before it. Each wavy is very distinctive. So if I have 3 orgasms each with 4 waves, that could be counted as 12 orgasms. These one night stands usually last 30 minutes to an hour.

Now with Hubbie, Steven, or one of my other regular lovers, or a small group of them, to a full blown gang bang, I may have 5 to 8 orgasms with 4 to 6 waves. There will be squirting with the next to final or final wave in 2 to 4 of these series of orgasms. These can last for an hour to several,hours. Obviously I cum very easily. I cum when a guy shoots his load while I'm giving him a blow job, without any other stimulation to my body.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
I see I'm far below my limits so far.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the sky's the limit
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never found a limit, and usually lose count fairly early in the proceedings anyway. In threesomes or group sex sessions you are too busy to count, same in bondage games.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I try to give my partner at least two before I allow myself to think about ejaculating. One woman told me that she lost count, but it was at least ten. When I was a teen, my lover taught me many things. One was to not use my hands or cock for her first orgasm. That taught me to pay more attention to her arousal responses and less to my own. Apparently, there are a lot of guys who never learn that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hope I haven't found my limit yet
Lurker
0 likes
It depends a lot on the man (or men) that I am with. The most orgasms that I've experienced in one night was 12 or 14. I went stag to a swingers party and ended up having sex with seven different men.