Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

how many other women out there ejaculate when you orgasm?

last reply
7 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I don't mean "squirting" i mean the thick, white fluid that runs out of your pussy when you orgasm. I do occasionally on penetration orgasm and almost always when i have a G-spot orgasm. I also at times get that creamy, white fluid from my pussy when i get very aroused.

I used to be embarrassed by it until i found out men think it's sexy lol. I even once asked my gynecologist about it, thinking something was wrong with me down there. After she asked series of embarrassing questions about it and i answered she told me nothing was wrong with me and i was perfectly healthy and it sometimes happens for women.

So just curious..do any other women experience the same?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been with a few woman that the amount would very depending on the time of the month..
And yes, It is very arousing !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been with women who have different level of female cum ... if I may call it that ... at different times, sometimes I feels it also has to do with how aroused they are ... and yes its very sexy.
Writius Eroticus
0 likes
My wife has produced this on occasion and I'm not sure the exact combination of circumstances under which it happens. It's fucking delicious and so, so sexy.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 110 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 74 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 10 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And Linh your pictures are delectably juicy....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ah sweet cream of sex. Yes I do experience that thick gooey white cream that exudes from my pussy when I am divinely aroused. Great to have that delectable cream seeping from during hot sex. My wife will devour it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I can get creamy but I don't squirt. The cream isn't every time either.