Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many of your bfs or husbands friends have you fucked either behind his back or he knows about?

last reply
23 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
None.

Now let me put on my fun police badge for a moment:

You're asking this under the assumption that we (women) have all fucked around on our significant others with said significant others' friends.

So a better question would be "Have you ever fucked any of your boyfriend's or husband's friends behind his back? If so, how many?"

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dani
None.

You're asking this under the assumption that we (women) have all fucked around on our significant others with said significant others' friends.

#notallwomen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd say none but my stories have given up that lie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani
None.

So a better question would be "Have you ever fucked any of your boyfriend's or husband's friends behind his back? If so, how many?"

Or you could just not have answered because the question doesn't apply to you.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Most of them, whom I am attracted to, anyway! Because my boyfriend wants me to, and because I love doing it.
0 likes
Quote by Jason2013

Or you could just not have answered because the question doesn't apply to you.

Or you could have just worded your question better.

Any question posted in 'Ask the Gals' applies to me by default for obvious reasons.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Or you could have just worded your question better.

Any question posted in 'Ask the Gals' applies to me by default for obvious reasons.

Cause you're... a marine biologist?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Style and grace...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by sprite

Cause you're... a marine biologist?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Most of them, whom I am attracted to, anyway! Because my boyfriend wants me to, and because I love doing it.

Good girl smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Only one, and that was recently. He knows about and approves.
Lurker
0 likes
None. Open relationships do not interest me either.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Dani
None.

How does the original question make the assumption you're asserting? There are 3 possible answers:

None,

X number he knows about,

and X number he doesn't know about.

Your revised question eliminates my situation. You fail to account for guys who share their girlfriends with other guys.
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

How does the original question make the assumption you're asserting? There are 3 possible answers:

None,

X number he knows about,

and X number he doesn't know about.

Your revised question eliminates my situation. You fail to account for guys who share their girlfriends with other guys.

His original question is stated as if everyone does it (sleep with their boyfriend's or husband's friends whether they have permission or not). 'How many of your bfs or husbands friends have you.....?' implies that anyone reading this question has done so, which rules out those who 1.) Don't fuck around on their significant others and 2.) Aren't in an open relationship.

But you're right...I left out the 'or he knows about' part of his question out of my revision which leaves out the possible consent from said boyfriend or husband...so, let me revise my revision:

"Have you fucked any of your boyfriend's or husband's friends behind his back or that he knows about? If so, how many?"

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
None. I moved to this state for him, I knew no one before moving here. I am loyal to him & have not cheated. Plus all his friends are in my opinion disgusting & ugly. Lol But even still I am not the type to cheat. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani
None.

Exactly.
Lurker
0 likes
None. If I really wanted to fuck one of his friends and felt so compelled to do so that i truly had to do it, I would break off my relationship first. Then, I would hope that his friend would bea good enough ffriend to refuse the offer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quite a few of my bf friends in my past. I ensured my bf knew after the event what I had done.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Quite a few of my bf friends in my past. I ensured my bf knew after the event what I had done.

That's interesting. How did you make sure he knew? Was you obvious or subtle?
Lurker
0 likes
That, dear friend, is none of your business!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let's just call it several. Some he knew about and some he doesn't.
Lurker
0 likes
my ex hubby knew all about them