Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many of you ladies actually get off when you're cybering?

last reply
139 replies
16.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Not really. I don't find it a turn on to have to type with one hand while trying to get myself off.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Untouched
Not really. I don't find it a turn on to have to type with one hand while trying to get myself off.

A little hint from a few female friends... try a vibrator in your panties.
Lurker
0 likes
yes I do get of several times, depends on the partner he/she
Lurker
0 likes
mmmm yes I have.... so many times.... so many amazing lovers here who know the trick :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I am not going to get off, what is the point?..And yes, a vibrator inside your panties or a vibrating eggs is a must...Also, I have to have a connection with my partner for me to really enjoy it..
Lurker
0 likes
I did today and it was wonderful!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sometimes I do yes... why not admit it smile
Lurker
0 likes
I usually cyber to get me in the mood to go masturbate by myself without any distractions. I can't get off when I am chatting, but if it goes well, I get really horny lol
Lurker
0 likes
hhhmmm.....yes i have.i love to do it so why not
Lurker
0 likes
Raising my hand from the back of the room
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
why bother cybering if you are not going to cum?

I agree. I decide to cyber with someone because I'm horny. I don't always come from the conversation alone. It depends on the connection I have with the person. I also enjoy being fairly detailed and some people just don't always reciprocate in the way I wish they would, so sometimes I end up finishing the conversation and then just get myself off after. But knowing (or at least hoping) that I got someone else off always makes me super horny, so that usually does the trick for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know less than a handful of people that could help me get off using words alone, so I don't bother cybering.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Very few times.... not a cyber person
0 likes
When everything works then yes everything works
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it takes some maneuvering and good timing but yeah it can happen. I usually use it for some nice alone time afterwards.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There have been several bumbled unsuccessful attempts either by interruptions, bad flow or something so ridiculous said that caused me to slam the laptop shut. Don't worry, no digits in way.
There definitely has to be a great connection and for me that has always applied to real life so it makes total sense that the cyber world would be no different.
all that being said, yes, it has happened with one person quite gifted with words. Everyone is different though but it has to start in my head in RL or cyber.
Hopefully this makes sense and helps?
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I never have. When I used to cyber, I would just concentrate on the conversation. Later when I did masturbate, I would think about it.

I never sat online chatting and just masturbated. NOPE....NEVER DID THAT, NOR WOULD I WANT TOO..
Not my thing.

When I did cyber, I would like to cyber with people who enjoyed role playing. Several of my chats were over 3 hours long.

xo
Lurker
0 likes
Not really. I enjoy the whole aspect of it and it can be fun. After it is done I go and fuck myself with my vibrator as I think of that person.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't cyber.
I really don't like to type and masturbate.
Can't get into it.