Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many girls would send their lace panties to a guy?

last reply
13 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Ladies how many of you have in the past sent your wet panties in the mail to a male?
A man enjoys the 'sniff factor' the scent of a woman's body , her musk drives him wild! If you were asked would you do it?
Probably, depends on how well I know the guy. smile
I have done it. Only once and quite recently.
The idea of him enjoying them was and is a real turn on.
As a woman who budgets carefully but is prone to spend more than is seemly on clothes in general and undergarments in particular, I am not sure I want to waste my hard-earned money in this way!
I've never done it but the thought is exciting. Knowing a guy was wanking while smelling you. Mmm yes that's hot.
I've done it twice.
It was a real turn on.....altho neither times were they expensive panties lol
I've sent mine to my girlfriend biggrin
Quote by NaughtyBBW_UK
I've never done it but the thought is exciting. Knowing a guy was wanking while smelling you. Mmm yes that's hot.

I'd luv some of your panties to sniff babes xxxxxxxx
Seeing as how I only wear g-strings when I'm in a skirt... I suppose I can pass my boxers off? lol
I've only done it with other girls, because they send me their panties in return. I'm not sanguine about giving guys online any more encouragement than I already do!
I mailed a thong to a guy once when I was college. Don't know if I would do it again. A gave a thong to some guys once when I was working as a waitress. They left a good tip. I also once left a thong in a professors box.
Never done it. Probably never would.
Been there done that. Even met up with a guy who wanted my panties in my local town, met at the shopping centre, i went into toilet took thong off and put into bag and as i came out I handed the bag to him, looked like some kind of drug deal haha!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
I've mailed mine to a guy once, but I've handed them to guys on several occasions. A couple times as a thank you, but more often as an invitation.