How many girls shave?

last reply
49 replies
7.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
since I was 19. Go to a beautician to have it done - nothing but the best for me. feels super nice against underwear.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been shaving for about 9 years now and can't imagine going back. To each is own I know, but I just can't stand hair down there. And I also think it's silly when people say (whether it's a man or woman) that it looks too young when it's bare.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Since this is a sex based site the number of shaved people may be very different from the public in general. Don't you guys think?

I would agree...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Since this is a sex based site the number of shaved people may be very different from the public in general. Don't you guys think?

Yes, I agree. I get quite the stares when I walk into the guys shower or change rooms completely shaved down below. Makes me think no other guys shave it all.
Lurker
0 likes
I do it myself
Lurker
0 likes
I do it alot. I dont like the feeling of hair there
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have much hair there anyway.

But I have had guys shave it for me before, and that was hot.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes yes yes
The Linebacker
0 likes
Are we talking about ladies with mustaches again?
Lurker
0 likes
Damn you, you got me. I do have a stache
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Nerdy_Castle
Damn you, you got me. I do have a stache

I bet it's not as good as this one, legendary baseball player, Rollie Fingers had. Plus, he had such a good name. He played for Oakland, so I know Sprite loves him.

I have a 'stache too, but only let it grow with the rest of my beard for a month or so in the winter. My wife loves how it all looks, but she's not too fond of how it scratches her face and her, errr, well... her 'yehaa-good-time-fun-bunch.' Which she doesn't usually totally shave. She usually leaves a little landing strip and sometimes dyes it different coors. When we were engaged she shaved her little patch into a diamond shape. She's been creative, hearts, squigglies, etc. She's even vajazzled before (and I get those little sparkly beads all over my face.)

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
when it gets too much I sure do
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Everything below my mound has been hairless since I was 14, but until my late 20's I had either a small tuft or a landing strip on my mons, but for the past few years I've been completely bare.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Damn. I guess my wife is the only girl on the planet that doesn't shave or wax. she keeps it trimmed short
Lurker
0 likes
I don't! I have always kept a totally natural bush of hair. I get so many comments on how nice it is to see a natural bush. It was shaved once by 'friends' at University and my head hair 'trimmed' but that is another story for the telling sometime. No I am still happy to stay natural and hairy!