How long is too long?

last reply
14 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My current FWB says that I go for too long. I am usually good for an hour or so of love making. I’ve always prided myself in providing a good time for my partner. This one is a hard read. I’m starting to think I’m doing something wrong contrary to the complements I get. Should I be re-thinking my skills or just let it be?
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm how much do you do other stuff rather than just pounding her? Like foreplay, oral, changing positions etc. If not try different thing
Going for a looong time without anyone cumming is a bit boring and can leave you sore as well. For me a good session is about an hour but it depends on the woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You don't need to "rethink your skills," but you may need to make some changes in order to accommodate this particular partner.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you ladies, I do try and incorporate a good amount of fore play as I have learned tension building is key. I do enjoy position changes as well and have never thought of constant pounding as pleasurable or sexy. As a giver in the bedroom I always worry about leaving my partner with the short end of the stick. This may be the first time I have ever had anyone tell me enough already. It has me a bit spooked
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is great that you can last that long as no one wants their guy to cum in a minute or so, LOL. But if a guy is doing me for an hour and does not cum I am gonna start thinking its me, that he doesnt find me sexually stimulating and that is why he isnt able to cum. Ability to perform for a long time is great but for me it is ideal when the guy comes after about 15 min but is ready to get right back in for round two. I also love when we change positions frequently!! But an hour of getting fucked without any changes is gonna make my pussy very sore and not something I really want.
Lurker
0 likes
Ok note to self; Maybe not hold out for so long! Truthfully I tend to get caught up in, am I doing this right? Is she enjoying herself? Should I be doing this or that? I may be thinking too much and not taking the time to enjoy myself. I always went after it like a blue collar kinda thing with my ex. She gets hers a number of times then I get mine. Too many years of that maybe
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on the girl, of course. If you can cum earlier than when you usually do, and you can tell she wants it, just let it out.

Honestly, I've never met a girl who thought there was a "too long," time wise.
Lurker
0 likes
The rest of the ladies I think gave you good advice. Constant pounding of a woman for 60 minutes is more than most of us ladies are looking for.

If you could do her for 15 or 20 minutes and then be ready to round two, I am sure your lady would love you more than she does.

If not I am sure there are many other woman in your area that are up to the challenge

PS There are many fun games besides vaginal penetration
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my preference is to break it up
69 tlll he cums then he lasts longer when we fuck..
therefore I can cum!
3rd round may involve bottom play
long enough?
Lurker
0 likes
Wow! Beautiful and amazing at the same time. Yes my dear that would be long enough for sure. I love 69, something about the sound of a woman's climax muffled by the fact that I'm in her mouth. Its my fav
Lurker
0 likes
I have to agree with the majority of the women. Just fucking hard for an hour, hurts my stomach too much the next day! Also if I'm going for an hour my ex used to let me cum first,,,just before he came.

So he'd say I'm gonna cum are you close, I'd say yes! I'd switch to cumming on top. Then go back to the position he liked to cum!

I used to love a good three hour session getting up to allsorts. But it's like reading a story or writing one, all that fucking has to lead to a good ending at some point. if it's just going on and on I'm thinking in my head hurry already.

Hope this helps. get back in the saddle at least your g/friend is expressing what she needs that's great!!!! She obviously lilkes you to say so in the first place.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no problem with my boyfriend wanting to try to go that long.

He has said that his orgasms are more intense the longer he delays it and I am willing to go along with it to help him achieve that.

I, too, do not want to get fucked for an hour. I would get way too sore. But, after 20, 25, minutes or so, and I have had some orgasms, if he wants to keep going, there is plenty I can do for him... get out some oil and use hands, mouth, mouth and hands, tits and mouth, etc.

If he is still holding out, it can become kind of a sexy game or contest. Him trying to last and me trying to get him to cum. I will start getting as raunchy and dirty as I can in the effort which we both really like.

When he does cum after all that, it is like an explosion and it is incredibly intense for him.

The usual outcome of this is that I am by now really hot, wet and ready again and he is going to need a bit of time to recover. That is when I can count on getting a good amount of oral, or tied up and played with and so on. When he is hard and ready again, neither of us wants to go very long by then. So, the action and orgasms are pretty fast and furious and we are completely finished.

I would say some of our funnest and best sex sessions occur when he decides he wants to last that long. So, I am way cool with it.
Lurker
0 likes
Try and get her to hint at what she wants.... personally I'm a bit miffed if a guy finishes within half an hour but if you're having sex on a regular basis having sex for longer than that can cause soreness issues...

So, essentially, her problems are either soreness related or she's just getting a bit bored after x amount of time.... work out what she likes and mix it up a little bit. Keep her on her toes so she doesn't even notice time flying by silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by amber

He has said that his orgasms are more intense the longer he delays it and I am willing to go along with it to help him achieve that.

I, too, do not want to get fucked for an hour. I would get way too sore. But, after 20, 25, minutes or so, and I have had some orgasms, if he wants to keep going, there is plenty I can do for him... get out some oil and use hands, mouth, mouth and hands, tits and mouth, etc.

If he is still holding out, it can become kind of a sexy game or contest. Him trying to last and me trying to get him to cum. I will start getting as raunchy and dirty as I can in the effort which we both really like.

When he does cum after all that, it is like an explosion and it is incredibly intense for him.

The usual outcome of this is that I am by now really hot, wet and ready again and he is going to need a bit of time to recover. That is when I can count on getting a good amount of oral, or tied up and played with and so on. When he is hard and ready again, neither of us wants to go very long by then. So, the action and orgasms are pretty fast and furious and we are completely finished.

I would say some of our funnest and best sex sessions occur when he decides he wants to last that long. So, I am way cool with it.

I am so hard again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by amber

Spot ON!!!