Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How long is too long? (duration, not inches)

last reply
9 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After seeing someone else referring to "minute men" in the "How long does it take him to cum" thread, I began to wonder...

Is there a such thing as too much fucking/thrusting/stroking/pumping? Assuming you're really into the guy and he's keeping it fresh and switching positions and keeping you aroused, how long do you want him to last? Besides the obvious answer of until after you cum? It it just as enjoyable and pleasurable feeling after 45 minutes to an hour? Or would that cause soreness or dryness or whatever?

Would you rather a good orgasm reaching 10, 15, 20, 30 minute fucking? Or in the right circumstances, do you want a marathon hour+ fucking?

edit.... I mean not including foreplay... just the good old "in and out".

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Hour+ but with foreplay included and the cuddling afterwards.

But if time is an issue and we are too hot and bothered to wait, a quickie will suffice.
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm really into the guy, then time will fly anyway. I can't say that I've ever clockwatched.

Sometimes, if it feels good, then the same position is fine. A bit of changing around can be fun too, exciting even...

If I've already cum, then I guess I'd be keen for him to as well..

In answer to your question, from time to time a marathon is nice, but a quickie can be just as good, if not better sometimes....
Lurker
0 likes
I dated a guy for awhile that clearly spent far too much of his time wanking because it was IMPOSSIBLE to get him to cum in under 3 hours. And boy, did I try.

That's too long, way, way too long. Admittedly he wasn't fantastic in the sack, but even if a guy was fantastic - apart from those stay in bed and fuck yourselves silly days - I have other things to be getting on with in my day and 3 hours is just too much time. Not to mention that after awhile friction can get a bit painful.. especially the next day.

45 minutes of actual fucking is just perfect for me - I don't mind the foreplay and whatnot on top of that, but of pure fucking.. no longer than 45 mins please.
Lurker
0 likes
At this point, I'm just looking forward to actually getting some. I'll let you know if there is a too long line that has been crossed.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm naturally a very wet girl so I can go for a few hours if needs be although I find after my 2nd orgasm I get very sensitive so I either have to slow down or stop for a bit
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definately prefer a marathon man over a record setter. I'm with LittleBambi - 45 minutes of straight fucking is plenty.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It depends, if I'm counting the ceiling tile after 20 minutes or begging for more after an hour
My sexual mood varies greatly
spank me hard please
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I really enjoy a long fuck. 45 min to 1 hour is good. It all depends on howmany time he came. Love him to cum at least twice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depends on my mood. sometimes I want a quick 10 min under the stairway, then other times I want it to last hours with no end in sight.
I'm a str8 forward, spicy and ruthless kuntry gal, think you can handle me?