Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How long do you women usually wait to give a guy a handjob?

last reply
18 replies
31.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What date? like 3rd date?

Also do you like to give handjobs

And do you like to give handjobs to orgasms?
Lurker
0 likes
You should ask how long you can make a hand job last, my record was 90 minutes and boy did the pressure build up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right after saying hello, tell her 'if you blow me now, we will enjoy the date much more'
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't go out with a guy on the first date and say to myself "I'm going to give him a HJ tonight "
It depends on the moment and what's happening, if we worked ourselves to that point then yes. If it's the
first thing that comes out of his mouth before I even get in the car, then less likely. Unless I'm really horny
and I plan to use him like he planned to use me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd like to point out that the handjob is a very under utilized method of pleasing.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
i never give just a hand job. if it has gone that far there will be more to cum.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I say greet him at the door with hand job and tell him if he is a good date he'll get a blow job and more by the end of the date. Well, that's my opinion.

PS. Slutpuppy you are priceless! Thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

motorboat motorboat go so slow
motorboat motorboat go so fast
motorboat motorboat STEP on the GAS!

at least the third date.
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
omg!! I Lush forum threads!

Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I usually wait until he has his cock out.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I gave a handjob on the first date once. We were sitting in his car outside my house, he was obviously horny, I was super horny so I just pulled his dick out and gave him an orgasm within 5 minutes before I went in. No words were spoken, but he sure did moan a lot.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
like SexySamantha, I've done it on the first date, but I waited until after the date, lol..in the back of a movie theatre and when he told me he was gonna cum I quickly leaned down and caught it all in my mouth, so I guess you could say he got a hj and a bj at the time (;
Lurker
0 likes
I given hand jobs on a first date.I think hand jobs are sexy seeing a guy blast his load all over is a turn on but its also a waste of a good load that could of been deposited elsewhere.
Lurker
0 likes
What century are we in again? If it feels right, what is wrong with having sex on a first date or having a one night stand? Handjob on the third date...are we like 15?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Sexyvonne
What century are we in again? If it feels right, what is wrong with having sex on a first date or having a one night stand? Handjob on the third date...are we like 15?

Yes what is is waiting concept? Appreciate there may be some dates, like dinner, where a handjob is not quite the right etiquette! But as a woman in my 30s, I have had lots of one night stands, progressing via handjobs to full sex does sound a bit teenage I agree.
Lurker
0 likes
Is this like, first date, 1st base, second date, second base, etc.? In my experience, the woman almost always knows what she wants to do with you after a few minutes alone with her (or even in a crowd). If she puts you in the "friend zone," any handjob would be "out of pity" or sympathy. If you're in the "lover zone," she won't want to stop with a handjob.
Lurker
0 likes
if i am attracted to him and he is to me when we first meet why not give him one and go from there.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I agree with one of the prior posters: if I have given a man a handjob, we will be having sex, oral, etc. before that point.

It's not like there's a set point, either, for sex or hj/bj, etc... I use by best judgement. Usually 4th, 5th date, at least? Not for religious or moral reasons, but for trust reasons. If I had given bj's to every man I'd have gone on two dates with, I would have a lot more sexual partners in my past.

This question sounds a tad immature. What are we, in high school? How long til' I get laid? How long for a blowjob?
Grow up.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Hayley79

Yes what is is waiting concept? Appreciate there may be some dates, like dinner, where a handjob is not quite the right etiquette! But as a woman in my 30s, I have had lots of one night stands, progressing via handjobs to full sex does sound a bit teenage I agree.

yeah i agree with all this stuff. its usually first date for all of it for me. that is why we are going out, right?