Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How long do you women usually wait to give a guy a handjob?

last reply
18 replies
31.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
What date? like 3rd date?

Also do you like to give handjobs

And do you like to give handjobs to orgasms?
Lurker
You should ask how long you can make a hand job last, my record was 90 minutes and boy did the pressure build up
Active Ink Slinger
Right after saying hello, tell her 'if you blow me now, we will enjoy the date much more'
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Lurker
I don't go out with a guy on the first date and say to myself "I'm going to give him a HJ tonight "
It depends on the moment and what's happening, if we worked ourselves to that point then yes. If it's the
first thing that comes out of his mouth before I even get in the car, then less likely. Unless I'm really horny
and I plan to use him like he planned to use me.
Active Ink Slinger
I'd like to point out that the handjob is a very under utilized method of pleasing.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
i never give just a hand job. if it has gone that far there will be more to cum.
The Linebacker
I say greet him at the door with hand job and tell him if he is a good date he'll get a blow job and more by the end of the date. Well, that's my opinion.

PS. Slutpuppy you are priceless! Thanks!
Active Ink Slinger

motorboat motorboat go so slow
motorboat motorboat go so fast
motorboat motorboat STEP on the GAS!

at least the third date.
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
omg!! I Lush forum threads!

Empress of the Moon
I usually wait until he has his cock out.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
I gave a handjob on the first date once. We were sitting in his car outside my house, he was obviously horny, I was super horny so I just pulled his dick out and gave him an orgasm within 5 minutes before I went in. No words were spoken, but he sure did moan a lot.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Active Ink Slinger
like SexySamantha, I've done it on the first date, but I waited until after the date, lol..in the back of a movie theatre and when he told me he was gonna cum I quickly leaned down and caught it all in my mouth, so I guess you could say he got a hj and a bj at the time (;
Lurker
I given hand jobs on a first date.I think hand jobs are sexy seeing a guy blast his load all over is a turn on but its also a waste of a good load that could of been deposited elsewhere.
Lurker
What century are we in again? If it feels right, what is wrong with having sex on a first date or having a one night stand? Handjob on the third date...are we like 15?
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by Sexyvonne
What century are we in again? If it feels right, what is wrong with having sex on a first date or having a one night stand? Handjob on the third date...are we like 15?

Yes what is is waiting concept? Appreciate there may be some dates, like dinner, where a handjob is not quite the right etiquette! But as a woman in my 30s, I have had lots of one night stands, progressing via handjobs to full sex does sound a bit teenage I agree.
Lurker
Is this like, first date, 1st base, second date, second base, etc.? In my experience, the woman almost always knows what she wants to do with you after a few minutes alone with her (or even in a crowd). If she puts you in the "friend zone," any handjob would be "out of pity" or sympathy. If you're in the "lover zone," she won't want to stop with a handjob.
Lurker
if i am attracted to him and he is to me when we first meet why not give him one and go from there.
Advanced Wordsmith
I agree with one of the prior posters: if I have given a man a handjob, we will be having sex, oral, etc. before that point.

It's not like there's a set point, either, for sex or hj/bj, etc... I use by best judgement. Usually 4th, 5th date, at least? Not for religious or moral reasons, but for trust reasons. If I had given bj's to every man I'd have gone on two dates with, I would have a lot more sexual partners in my past.

This question sounds a tad immature. What are we, in high school? How long til' I get laid? How long for a blowjob?
Grow up.

Lurker
Quote by Hayley79

Yes what is is waiting concept? Appreciate there may be some dates, like dinner, where a handjob is not quite the right etiquette! But as a woman in my 30s, I have had lots of one night stands, progressing via handjobs to full sex does sound a bit teenage I agree.

yeah i agree with all this stuff. its usually first date for all of it for me. that is why we are going out, right?