Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How long can I (comfortably) leave an egg vibrator in her vagina?

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
I've recently bought an egg vibrator for my partner. It's remote controlled, and we're going up to the lake for some alone time.

I'd like to turn her on from time-to-time over the course of an entire day, but a leave-in vibrator is new for us.

So, ladies, I would like to ask for some advice: how long can we reasonably leave it in her vagina?

Much appreciated,
James

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

She can have it in all day if she likes.
Depends on her comfort too.

So she'll try it today or tomorrow and then you'll know how long she'll comfortably wear it for.
If she rips it out and shoves it up your ass, you've probably left it too long.
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by seeker4
If she rips it out and shoves it up your ass, you've probably left it too long.

lol i was going to put in more gently, but yeah, pretty much she'll let you know when it's been in too long. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

How can I tell when it's time for me to bend over?

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Blackbird Supernova
Haha.

I use kegel balls. I can wear one all day if I want to. Those don't vibrate, though.

I'd say as long as you start out with a clean toy and she doesn't mind having it inserted, leave it in. Just don't vibrate it for too long at a time. You risk desensitization. No one wants that.

Have fun!
Quote by RavenStar
Haha.

I use kegel balls. I can wear one all day if I want to. Those don't vibrate, though.

I'd say as long as you start out with a clean toy and she doesn't mind having it inserted, leave it in. Just don't vibrate it for too long at a time. You risk desensitization. No one wants that.

Have fun!

Thanks for the advice. New territory for us. Appreciate it!

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by JamesLlewellyn
I've recently bought an egg vibrator for my partner. It's remote controlled, and we're going up to the lake for some alone time.

I'd like to turn her on from time-to-time over the course of an entire day, but a leave-in vibrator is new for us.

So, ladies, I would like to ask for some advice: how long can we reasonably leave it in her vagina?

Much appreciated,
James

I can handle it all day long while I’m at work
Active Ink Slinger
Can i commend you on thinking of your partner and wanting to make her experience pleasurable.

Well done us woman could do with a few more like you x
Quote by shadowcat
Can i commend you on thinking of your partner and wanting to make her experience pleasurable.

Well done us woman could do with a few more like you x

You're most kind, shadowcat. Thank you.

James