HOW LONG HITS VAGINA BOTTOM?

10 votes remaining
6 (1 vote) 10%
7 (4 votes) 40%
8 (8 votes) 80%
9 (0 votes) 0%
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
HOW LONG PENIS IS TOUCH YOUR VAGINA BOTTOM?
7"
8"
9"
We are looking for a wife guest
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Depends on what position we're in, but usually 8" will hit my cervix. Sometimes even a 7" will.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jussi14cm
HOW LONG PENIS IS TOUCH YOUR VAGINA BOTTOM?
7"
8"
9"

I guess I 7 wud be good enough
Lurker
0 likes
Is hitting your cervix important to you ladies?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An eight-inch cock will bruise my cervix in the missionary position irrespective of how I am positioned and his degree of thrust.
When I am doggy, I am usually comfortable with eight inches.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
8in most definitely. I agree with Meggsy... doggy position (or standing up bent over) is best for good hard fucking while taking it deep. For me, hitting cervix is usually quite painful and definitely distracting if I "into it." Jolts me out of my sexual stupor.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The force of the thrusts and the position I am in will determine if he hits my cervix which is not the best feeling in the world for me.
Awesome Lady
0 likes
Quote by MorganR
The force of the thrusts and the position I am in will determine if he hits my cervix which is not the best feeling in the world for me.

Agree completely.
Lurker
0 likes
7 and a half and I can feel it. Doggy style is more comfortable when I'm getting hammered and pushed through the head boardl! Missionary and I'm in pain for a couple of days if he bottoms out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

7 inches bottoms out in me. When I was a freshman, I briefly used a diaphragm for birth control when I was having some problems with the pill. I had used it with a couple of guys, who could tell it was in me. I had just met a new guy, and the first time we had sex, I wore it, and he came out of it bruised I felt so bad. I measured him and he was about 7 1/2 inches. I guess either the other two guys werent that big (I think they were), but the new bf really seemed to know how to fuck like a pro - he seemed to really get in deeper than the rest! I told my doctor about him and bruising, and she congratulated me for finding someone who knew how to "get it done" (her words). She gave me a new scrip for the pill, which worked a lot better and more conveniently. My boobs even got a little bigger for a while.

Back to the point - for me, it seems anyone bigger than 7 inches is probably going to hit my cervix. Probably explains why the occasional "large guys" I knew in college were uncomfortable once in a while.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Seven inches or more can stab my cervix, but I believe no gain without pain, it is hurting.

Quantum Tease
3 likes

One way to find out..... 😊

Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes

Yep that big😲

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

I honestly don't care how big it is, as long as it's somebody else's bottom.