How long?

last reply
14 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Lady's how long do you want to cuddle for after sex?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cuddle? Well, first lets start with not running away the second you finish. Take at least one breath to allow us to enjoy that feeling. Linger just a moment or two....as far as cuddling....it's a bonus when that happens and just adds to the happiness of what just occurred. I'd say anywhere from 5 minutes to 5 hours. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe because I have been married so long, but I would rather fuck, cum and be done...no need to cuddle...hubby teases me all the time I am worse then a man
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it was hot and wild, then I wouldn't really want to cuddle because our skin would be sticky and we'd be heaving for breath. However, if it was a gentle lovemaking session, then we could cuddle for the rest of the night.

Lurker
0 likes
It varies and depends on the lady. I usually like a long, soft cuddle myself. And despite what some women would suggest, women themselves can be just as detached and distant as men after sex. I do prefer the post-coital cuddly type. After feeding the sexual animal in both of us, some period of awareness and recognition of our mutual humanity is a very enjoyable and appropriate closure to the actual sex, and cuddling after sex is one those rare occasions in the entirety of our lives that we're not actually alone. Bathing together afterwards is also good and then the cuddling. And too, cuddling is sexual all itself. It generates a remembered energy, or at least an unconscious emotional residual, that carries over into the next sexual encounter with each other.
Site administrator
0 likes
What is wrong with you people! .. get the kettle on .. make a cup of tea for goodness sake.

Seriously if at all possible then yes as the pussycat with the bat ears above says until you both fall asleep would be wonderful but that assumes sex at bedtime. At other times one has to be more practical especially if it was a quickie .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All depends on the other person! Lots of guys I don't want to cuddle with at all. A few I want to cuddle with long enough to get them up again. Girls I'm much more likely to want to cuddle with.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not too long unless its intense love making. Sometimes not at all if its just a random fuck I use to make me squirt.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by southernbelle1228
Not too long unless its intense love making. Sometimes not at all if its just a random fuck I use to make me squirt.

Your my kind of girl ;)
Convict
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
What is wrong with you people! .. get the kettle on .. make a cup of tea for goodness sake.

Seriously if at all possible then yes as the pussycat with the bat ears above says until you both fall asleep would be wonderful but that assumes sex at bedtime. At other times one has to be more practical especially if it was a quickie .

A cuppa tea? You wanted me to make you steak and chips last time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bran1812
It varies and depends on the lady. I usually like a long, soft cuddle myself. And despite what some women would suggest, women themselves can be just as detached and distant as men after sex. I do prefer the post-coital cuddly type. After feeding the sexual animal in both of us, some period of awareness and recognition of our mutual humanity is a very enjoyable and appropriate closure to the actual sex, and cuddling after sex is one those rare occasions in the entirety of our lives that we're not actually alone. Bathing together afterwards is also good and then the cuddling. And too, cuddling is sexual all itself. It generates a remembered energy, or at least an unconscious emotional residual, that carries over into the next sexual encounter with each other.

I agree with every word of this. It it's been a quicky then I just get on with my day but otherwise I like to cuddle after sex as its a continuation of the intimacy and plus you never know it may lead to another session
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Its entirely situational. On the whole, I usually love to cuddle after sex with girls more than I do with guys. With girls, cuddling is almost the best part, and I could do it all night and wake up still in her arms the next morning. With guys, I take what I can get, but usually, we break apart after 5-10 minutes, and that's it. My body is usually very warm, especially after sex, so some guys simply can't take my body-heat, and cuddling makes it hard for them to cool off after sex (that's their excuse anyway! lol) In winter though, everyone likes to cuddle up with me because I'm so warm! David and Seth have been fighting over who gets to sleep with me now that the weather has turned freezing-cold because I keep them warm all night!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Cuddling after sex is always a good way to wind down, relax and be close to your man. Nothing feels more assuring and comforting than a nice cuddle (:

There have been very few cases where I didn't cuddle after sex. I was having a quickie with my boyfriend and he and I didn't have time to cuddle afterwards because I got straight up And then had to get dressed and be at work in less than 10 minutes. I was a hot sweaty mess when I walked into work. If I had cuddled, I'd have been late for work. But if its not a quickie, and usually my sex isn't just quick, then I typically will cuddle my man afterwards,. It makes it a lot sweeter.