Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How important is it that your man/girl is good at oral?

last reply
15 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I was told the other day that if the guy gets this right, he's a keeper. How true is this?
It is definitely a plus. But there are a lot more things he needs to be considered a keeper, personality, sense of humour, etc. And he can learn to give good oral as long as he is not a selfish jerk.
It's not too important, but it's always a great perk
I think it's pretty important, but if he's not good to begin with, it's certainly something that can be worked on... Practice makes perfect!
If he can't make me cum in at most a 10 minute period he can get lost..
Well...oral can be a very effective way to get a girl off. So if you're not really, really good at making her cum other ways, you should really be good at oral. Capish?
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
It's a plus. But it's not necessary. I mean, just because someone is good at oral doesn't mean I'm going to want to be with them forever, lol.
Sure theirs a lot more that goes into a relationship besides his oral skills. But ladies are you honestly going to stay with someone and/or marry them eventually if they can't make you cum orally(because most of the time thats the only way we cum). Haha your nuts. Either teach him a thing or two (guys learn a lot just from watching us) or find someone else. I'd rather be sexually satified then with a 'great guy' that leaves me fustrated. So yeah I'd say its necessary, take it someone who knows what its like to be frustrated!
Being a receiver of great oral sex is wonderful but will not make or break my relationship with a man or woman.

But the nature of the question assumes I'm great at it myself and I judge others on their technique.

I'm pretty good at it according to all feedback but everyone I've ever gone down on reacts differently.

That's the joy of experimenting.
Quote by xXshunikaXx
If he can't make me cum in at most a 10 minute period he can get lost..
Yes most definately I f I couldn't get you to cum in 10 minutes I would die I'd rather get you to cum several times in 10 minutes because once you cum my mouth and tongue are glued to your clit..My hands hold your hips as you rock back and forth..the more you scream..the more I want you to cum....
IMO, not very. I'm not big on oral, in fact I could pretty much pass on it most of the time. It's a bonus if he's good at it but not an essential. Every girl is different and looks for different things
Giving good oral shouldn't be the deal-maker, imo. The willingness to learn, if he can't yet, should be.

That's assuming that this is a relationship question, lol. Just saying "if he gives good oral, he's a keeper' is kinda one-dimensional. If he gives good oral but can't hold a job and forgets your name, I'd throw him back for sure. If you're just looking for a bed buddy, then it's a different story.

Sex is a big cornerstone to a healthy relationship. If he can't, he should be willing to learn. From experience, if you're not satisfied in bed, the other good parts of the relationship need to work overtime and even then there's always that something that keeps you from being fully happy.
It's a plus but not a must!! I can cum from sex & I'm a multi girl, so for me just so they know how to use their package they'll be just fine! And so will I!!! LOL!!
Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already!
its a plus if she desires it - something i love to provide
It is important to me
Nafisa