Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How far can women feel the penis in the vagina?

last reply
6 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I’ve heard that only the first few inches of the vagina has sensation. Do you feel different sensations at the opening vs the first few inches vs deep inside the vagina as a penis thrusts in and out? And a follow-up question... I’m guessing a slow in-and-out motion is easier to discern these motions. With hard fast thrusting does the feeling between the three just blur into one feeling? Or is it mainly at the opening you feel most of the sensation?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is such a sweet set of questions , I don't understand why there are no replies. Come on girls ,we have someone here who cares about our "feelings" lol.
Ok, I'm up for it. My man has a large penis head [relative to his shaft] I feel it all the way to the top of me and yes the sensations are different the deeper he goes. G spot A spot ? I have a whole frigging alphabet going on in me!!

Follow up Q ....... Slow in and out is exquisite . Hard and fast is awesome BUT only when I am really aroused ,like sweaty and moany . Do it before and yes all the sweetness blurs and becomes confusing and less enjoyable . Get the
timing right and I am yours to do with what you will ,forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
So that's me ,who else dares to answer ?? xxxxx keep safe
Smut-slinging slut
0 likes
what she said!
Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With my current (?) lover, I can feel him hit my cervix and it feel so damn good
Don’t tempt the lonely and perverse
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My first few inches under the pubic bone that leads to the G spot is very sensitive anf rubbing that with a penis head or fingers is just yummy. Yes, you can feel if it hits the cervix...for me, not the best. Its pleasurable, but always a bit painful. As for slow... it can be sweet or a good tease. Hard and deep means his pelvis will slam into mine and that feeling is exquisite. The blurring of so many sensations, is what sends me over the edge.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm the same as Lady Anne above. But it also depends who the penis is attached to. So many other factors to consider like chemistry and attraction and how comfortable and excited you feel.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Generally all the way to the end.