Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do you react when you see a guy with a bulge?

last reply
42 replies
7.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If he's sexy, my eyes will be as glued to his bulge as his eyes would be glued to my chest if my nips poke through!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

I've never seen a guy in public with a hard cock.

So - don't know.

Think back to high school, unless it was a girls only school, and boys who were always horny. I know I had raging hardons all the time. Embarrassingly, they always seemed to occur just before the bell rang I can remember blushing as I thought girls had seen it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like it, especially if I knew I caused it
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It depends on the guy and the bulge. The right guy with the right bulge will certainly have my complete attention.
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
I've heard from women friends that they often "check the package" on a man they find interesting, and freely compare notes with their best friends. No harm in it, I would say, since men are always staring at women too. Sometimes nature provides a better angle, so to speak, than at other times. I have been "caught" in this situation a few times, but rarely in a very embarrassing situation. It has definitely led in one circumstance to a closer relationship.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Lurker
0 likes
it depends on who the guy was and where we were at.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Drool. I mean politely look away....while drooling.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

I've never seen a guy in public with a hard cock.

So - don't know.

You've probably seen it but just not noticed, if its stuffed down the leg of some lose fitting jeans it'll almost be unnoticeable except for when the leg is moving the opposite direction the bulge wants to move, easier to see in basketball shorts because the fabric has that shine to it, makes shapes more noticeable.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by smoothwetkitty
it depends on who the guy was and where we were at.

The only reason I say that is because my sister's bf once walked into our living room after taking a nap and he had a hard on. I first saw it and started laughing. I smacked my sister on the arm and pointed it out and she pointed it out to him and he disappeared back upstairs.

I did not want to see that.
Lurker
0 likes
I love her reaction! I would then let him know I noticed by looking in his eyes and smiling hoping we could explore his chemistry with me
Lurker
0 likes
My first time was so ackward, like what is that!
Lurker
0 likes
My mouth waters