Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do you feel about guys touching you up in bars and clubs?

last reply
37 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No way! A guy touches me inappropriately is getting a knee to his nuts. It would be much worse if my SO where there.

You are her BF and you are OK with this? Hey if it turns you on, so be it. But then why ask the question if you're happy with this? If you don't think it is right, then say so. Then if she still allows it then put an end to it, leave, or shut up. A relationship works both ways. If it makes you happy that you are treated this disrespectfully then no problem. If you are happy I would never judge what is right for you. If you aren't happy, don't put up with it. If she ignores your feelings and has no respect for you, it's not a relationship. It is a farce. She is using you and playing games with you. Don't be a weak person.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D
When I've been groped by strangers like this, I find I'm suddenly a very bad dancer. My stilleto heels tend to stomp down on the feet of which ever guy is doing the groping. View my ass like you would my car. Touch by invitation only.

*Im 6' and run regularly. I put those heels to very good use. Gropers typically become hopping-on-one-footers.*

Damn, this is why I like you so much
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by littlered1
No way! A guy touches me inappropriately is getting a knee to his nuts. It would be much worse if my SO where there.

You are her BF and you are OK with this? Hey if it turns you on, so be it. But then why ask the question if you're happy with this? If you don't think it is right, then say so. Then if she still allows it then put an end to it, leave, or shut up. A relationship works both ways. If it makes you happy that you are treated this disrespectfully then no problem. If you are happy I would never judge what is right for you. If you aren't happy, don't put up with it. If she ignores your feelings and has no respect for you, it's not a relationship. It is a farce. She is using you and playing games with you. Don't be a weak person.

Its not that im happy with it or unhappy for that matter. There's a difference between getting turned on by it and just allowing her to behave however she wants.
Lurker
0 likes
It depends if we connect after the 1st touch. If we do, keep on going, but to a certain degree, if we don't then I'm slapping him hand, and pushing him away.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, hell no. This is not ok. Now if I know you, came there with u go ahead. But strangers all up on my lumps? No, that deserves punishment
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmmmmmm I m always iso thes3 guys........ Be it a bar or a club or a crowded bus or train.
I think we women love getting these attentions.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when guys or girls come up to me start touching me up in bars and clubs. I mostly sometimes let it lead all the way to sex or getting the girl or guys number. I just love the attention i get in a bar or club.