Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Do You Feel About Guys Posting In Ask The Gals Section

last reply
19 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I have been guilty of butting into the ask the gals topics. How do the women feel about guys joining in?
It doesnt bother me at all, I post in the Ask the guys section, but I can understand when the women get a bit nifty when the guys start thinking that their opinions are better than the women who were asked in the first place...
Quote by Necho
It doesnt bother me at all, I post in the Ask the guys section, but I can understand when the women get a bit nifty when the guys start thinking that their opinions are better than the women who were asked in the first place...

I never put my opinion above that of a beautiful woman.
A lot of times the Qs asked can be relevant to both sexes.
The more opinions the better!
I think it creates good discussion... even when it stirs a bit of a debate! I think those create the best threads. I'm curious to understand other people's point of views, even if I don't subscribe to those opinions myself.

Even in terms of storywriting, its interesting to know what makes other people tick, or what their outlooks on life might be. It helps create interesting (and authentic) characters and when you can draw from such things. Learning different perspectives is always a good thing in my opinion.
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I think it creates good discussion... even when it stirs a bit of a debate! I think those create the best threads. I'm curious to understand other people's point of views, even if I don't subscribe to those opinions myself.

Even in terms of storywriting, its interesting to know what makes other people tick, or what their outlooks on life might be. It helps create interesting (and authentic) characters and when you can draw from such things. Learning different perspectives is always a good thing in my opinion.

I agree. Oops. There I went again, posting in the gals section.

I enjoy the discussion. I have realized that some posters like to ask a question and then have people respond with a simple one-sentence answer but I like hearing different views and having an actual discussion. Unfortunately, there's no "ask the humans" section so I don't think discussion should be segregated due to gender. Of course, if someone stated that they did not want males posting on their thread, I would definately respect that.
Quote by DamonX
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I agree. Oops. There I went again, posting in the gals section.

I enjoy the discussion. I have realized that some posters like to ask a question and then have people respond with a simple one-sentence answer but I like hearing different views and having an actual discussion. Unfortunately, there's no "ask the humans" section so I don't think discussion should be segregated due to gender. Of course, if someone stated that they did not want males posting on their thread, I would definately respect that.

GTFO Damon!! lol.

Just kidding and I actually agree that its cool to have guys in the girls thread and girls in the guys thread, makes for more interesting talk to be sure. I see people get bitchy about it, and I guess I can see it, I get bitchy over stupid crap too, but to me the good outweighs the bad.
I love it. Specially the funny ones who are trying to confuse us, so we can start all over again.
The "ask the gals" section usually has more interesting topics than the guys section too.
I couldn't careless.
I try not to post in Ask the Guys threads, but I really don't mind if guys post here.
Quote by Milik_the_Red

I never put my opinion above that of a beautiful woman.

Would you put your opinion above that of an ugly woman?
I'm cool with it as long as I can post in the ask the guys section too. smile

I'd love it if you read my story for the Notorious Competition.

The Temptress of Tanner Street
Quote by Sweet_Reese

Would you put your opinion above that of an ugly woman?

Do you feel physical attributes make a woman ugly?

Every woman has her beauty, in my humble opinion.
Quote by Milik_the_Red

Damn Malik that is a good answer.

When you say something like that, "What are the Man Haters" going to do.
Quote by ChandlerAja2

Damn Malik that is a good answer.

When you say something like that, "What are the Man Haters" going to do.

Thank you.

I suppose some men do deserve the hate. I like to believe I’m not one of them.
Quote by Milik_the_Red

Wow....did some woman train you to give that answer or did you come up with it on your own? Just kidding....you are one of the few, I assure you.
Quote by Sweet_Reese

Wow....did some woman train you to give that answer or did you come up with it on your own? Just kidding....you are one of the few, I assure you.

Thank you. I’m just old enough to have learned not to presume too much about myself.
I'm glad the girls don't seem to care, because I post here often. Women are just more interesting than men. Sorry guys. Plus, they're soft and they smell nice. smile
I've got no problem with it. I feel like the 'ask a gender' sections are generally meant as a guideline for which demographic the question is being asked of, but are not necessarily meant to exclude others from joining in the conversation.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
tbh, it seems mild. I expected raunchier questions!