Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do you feel about cum leaking out of you during the day?

last reply
99 replies
79.8k views
6 watchers
22 likes
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

As a nudist it has been noticed running down my leg after we have returned to the poolside. It was no secret about where we had been and what we had done. It was never there for long as we always swam afterwards.

I have occasionally been asked for my pants after a date when I have saoked them after a leak back. I always asked that they be returned (laundered) or replaced. More often than not they are replaced with the request that they be refilled. I must say most have been very sexy and a pleasure to refil.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Love it,especially when I went out shopping and came back full of some 🤭

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I cannot think of anything sexier than my lover's cum oozing from my pussy to remind me of the great fuck we shared.

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

It's a turn on for sure. I just let a guy cum in me at a bar last night. It leaked out until I let my girlfriend clean it up with her tongue.

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
1 like

Oh, I love this. I love all of it. When it leaks out straight afterwards and playing with it, right through to working, and my panties are wet with it.

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.

puts the ‘ass’ in ‘class’.
2 likes

It can happen at inopportune moments, but that just makes it seem more naughty. It’s always nice to be reminded of a morning dalliance. X

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I honestly can’t stand when it leaks out like it’s just a sticky smelly mess. Me and my man visit each other family often and we have to stick to upskirt quickies. When he cums I just sit still on it and let him enjoy. It’s much more safe and comforting having him pop deep inside my pussy cuz then I can hold it in and keep others from noticing.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love the feeling, but I don't want it running down my legs in public. Leaking into my underwear is erotic and can be quite aromatic when I remove them 😋. I try to put my underwear on right after sex, depending on the situation...

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

It usually doesn’t leak much but the feeling of it inside me can be nice. For a short time though. I’m always conscious of any aroma if I’m in public.