Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do you feel

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
If you discover the guy you are hitting on is packing heat? I'm talking about a real gun, not just a stiff cock, does that change any of your intentions?
Rainbow Warrior
Very much so. It would turn me off completely.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
I've never had a lover who carried a gun. I'd be very nice about it and walk away.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Rookie Scribe
It is a crazy world these days. The cops can not possibly protect you. So, why would it bother you that person is choosing to carry a handgun to protect themselves?
Rainbow Warrior
Quote by Spr0404
It is a crazy world these days. The cops can not possibly protect you. So, why would it bother you that person is choosing to carry a handgun to protect themselves?

Because it exudes his inherent sense of fear, and no little amount of paranoia.
Voyeur @ f/64
Men are moot for me, but I have been known to flirt with a woman who is always armed, but that's part of her job.
Easily amused
Well, not a gal, but I'll put it this way: if my daughter was on a date and texted me her date was carrying a gun on a date, I would tell her to excuse herself quietly and run away as fast as she could to the parking lot, where I would be waiting to drive her away.

I've got nothing against gun owners (I'm one), but open carry enthusiasts seem to have a whole host of issues involving proving their manhood and protecting their territory that I wouldn't want near me or my loved ones. More dangerous than the criminals they are so triggered by.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Rookie Scribe
Quote by Beffer

Because it exudes his inherent sense of fear, and no little amount of paranoia.

I can not speak for others, but it has absolutely nothing to do with fear or being paranoid for me. It is just being prepared. When it’s legal, I carry a small 9mm with 10 rounds, simply to protect my family and myself.