how do you define the word 'slut'.?

last reply
25 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just curious here, when I see ladies define themselves as ''sluts'' on their profile..what makes you decide?
Lurker
0 likes
Sexually Loose Unashamed Tarts
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

i love this one.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

Thanks Kim!

I thought I was beyond "tart" status but I love the definition!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just a girl who isn't afraid to get down and dirty with no inhibitions
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unashamed suggests there's something to be ashamed about. I wonder if studs think they should feel ashamed? To me it's someone (male or female) who goes out looking to have a lot of sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never cared for the word myself, but that's just me..it sounds so slutty to me..lmao..ha ha ha
doing my best to be good..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the definition Sexually Loose Unashamed Tarts !!!
So apt!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

LOL, genius!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

Kind of like this one!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And looking great Nikki..........a perfect example.......
Lurker
0 likes
Post a photo of slutpuppy (ha, ha -- she's really not but loves to make people think she is)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by justcruising
And looking great Nikki..........a perfect example.......

That Pose Makes Me Look Like A Slut? I Dropped A Contact Lens And Was Just Looking For It.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

That Pose Makes Me Look Like A Slut? I Dropped A Contact Lens And Was Just Looking For It.

why......of course you were.....!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
enjoying their sexuality, no matter what others think, they decide, who, when, where
It has been scientifically proven that any woman can be satisfied with only 3 1/2 inches --- and it doesn't matter if it is Visa or Mastercard
Lurker
0 likes
I don't particularly like the word but depends on how it's said. It can be used very maliciously, then it pisses me off. When used playfully it's ok! Why are men who like sex "studs" and women who like sex "sluts"? Total bullshit!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Alison90
I don't particularly like the word but depends on how it's said. It can be used very maliciously, then it pisses me off. When used playfully it's ok! Why are men who like sex "studs" and women who like sex "sluts"? Total bullshit!

thanks Alison.....I do agree with you.....!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can I, as a mere male, say I abhor the use of the word "slut", No matter what the woman does, it is normally applied to her by males who think she's "easy"
or females who don't dare to go where that lady has gone. The word nympho I think is more appropriate, or to put it in a longer way, a girl "who loves to fuck", and I defy anybody
to put anybody down for that feeling.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pelicanbill
Can I, as a mere male, say I abhor the use of the word "slut", No matter what the woman does, it is normally applied to her by males who think she's "easy"
or females who don't dare to go where that lady has gone. The word nympho I think is more appropriate, or to put it in a longer way, a girl "who loves to fuck", and I defy anybody
to put anybody down for that feeling.

Agree with you there, I don't like the word 'slut' as it implies to me that she is common and just because a woman 'sleeps around' it is no different to a man doing so.
Lurker
0 likes
i find it a bit crazy that a girl who sleep around gets called a slut but if a guy sleeps around he get called a stud. personally i call a girl who sleeps around sexually ative. (sometimes i call the dick hoppers ;)) and i call a guy who fucks around a slut. one of my mates takes it very personal that i call him a slut. i find it funny.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pelicanbill

what's wrong with being "easy?" lol
Fantasy: imagination unrestrained by reality; fulfilling a need not gratified in the real world
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back in Shakespeare's day a 'slut' was quite simply a female dog. But once the term became too closely associated with ladies of easy virtue the Victorians changed the term for a female dog to 'bitch.' And the rest as they say is history.

Personally I love the word slut - it has that certain air of naughtiness about it which 'bitch' does not.
Lurker
0 likes
Sensually Liberated Uninhibited Temptresses
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

and, as usual, it ended up in my pussy... what? no, really, it did! it happens!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great coments ladies.......very interesting, thanks!
Lurker
0 likes
A slut is generally a sensative knowlegable woman who enjoys sex, and long ago threw reputation out of the window.