Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do i get my wife to believe me...

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Ok lately I have been mentioning new things that I want to try to my wife and I have brought up ideas. Some are reasonable and others are pushing some lines. I found out one night that she has been thinking about swinging but she claims that she was drunk and doesn't remember it. But when I brought up some parts she tells me yes I remember. So I brought up some things and she thinks I am not serious about it. So what can I do to let her know that what I want to try and have been telling her is not fake and that I am serious. Also kind of new to this so what are some things that you would like to try.
Have a serious talk....SOBER.
Well I'm pretty young and inexperienced and all but this is my two-cents from my own life and talking to my mom, Jenny, Cindy and my girlfriends. So like in exploring new sex stuff....TRUST is all important for a girl. When Steve wanted to put his finger in my bum....well....I was so nervous. It took a while. After it happens you're like...."Wow that really wasn't such a big deal." But before the girl is nervous. I would start with small things. Little new kinds of sex that don't make her so nervous. Big stuff like fucking a different guy? Wow that will need a ton of trust. She's probably afraid you will like judge her. Most guys judge girls. C'mon be honest...you do. So yeah us girls we have a TON of fantasies. Two guys? Yup. Tie me to the bed and blindfold me? YUP. You can't even imagine how fertile and horny our brains are. NO YOU CAN'T haha. But hey that's totally good. Everything you want to do......well....I bet she does want to do. But she must KNOW IN HER HEART....that you won't judge her. Geez I'm blathering on. Fuck I tend to do that. Sorry.89fXZ50WWJGtpzl3
A woman wants to feel safe and secure, in such a setting she is happy to do some exploring
Quote by jjay2304
Ok lately I have been mentioning new things that I want to try to my wife and I have brought up ideas. Some are reasonable and others are pushing some lines. I found out one night that she has been thinking about swinging but she claims that she was drunk and doesn't remember it. But when I brought up some parts she tells me yes I remember. So I brought up some things and she thinks I am not serious about it. So what can I do to let her know that what I want to try and have been telling her is not fake and that I am serious. Also kind of new to this so what are some things that you would like to try.

I doubt she doesn't believe you.

But I do think you should leave it be for the time being and just wait for her to come around on her own. It's obvious that admitting to this is something she's embarrassed about, and maybe she's alright with the idea of swinging remaining a fantasy and not a reality. The more you press the matter, the more uncomfortable she'll get.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Thank you for the advice. I will take everything in consideration.
perhaps get all the details of the parties/clubs whatever in yr area that u would be likely to go to.. give all the details to her.. and say whenever u r ready.. we'll go thtough all this together.. then leave it.. just wait for her to take the lead.. ??? just a thought
perhaps get all the details of the parties/clubs whatever in yr area that u would be likely to go to.. give all the details to her.. and say whenever u r ready.. we'll go thtough all this together.. then leave it.. just wait for her to take the lead.. ??? just a thought