Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do girls feel about overly hairy guys with hairy arms, legs, stomach, ass etc.?

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Would you date them? Make them get rid of the hair? Would you find them disgusting or off-putting and just not be with them?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you love a man, you love all of him. When I was younger I thought body hair was really gross on guys but I kinda dig it now lol. If you're a hairy guy and a girl can't accept that, I say she's not the one for you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by McTiddys
If you love a man, you love all of him. When I was younger I thought body hair was really gross on guys but I kinda dig it now lol. If you're a hairy guy and a girl can't accept that, I say she's not the one for you.

Good answer, young lady!

It's horses for courses, isn't it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, as I have gotten older and experienced different men I have gotten to appreciate male body hair more and more. I love a hairy chest and a man who is really hairy down there. For myself, I probably have less body hair than I have ever had in my life.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I don't like a lot of body hair on guys. I prefer a swimmer's body. One of my FWBs is hairy, but he wasn't 10 yrs. ago when we first became FWBs, but he has a huge cock, so I make allowances. lol