Hot and Horny and In Need Of Help?

last reply
26 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies! What can we say that will attract your attention? We like you, of course, so how do we get to know you enough to get off with you when we log on? Is patience the key? Please let us rub you in the right direction!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Here are some ideas for you:

- Go into the group chatrooms that feature "cyber talk" and meet people there.

- It's not about patience, it's about reading someone's profile so you understand what they are there for because not everyone is here for cyber.

- When you contact a female, do it in the same way you would if you were in a bar and walking up to a stranger that you wanted to get to know. Sexual language should not factor into your greeting... ever.

- If you try to contact someone and they don't respond, it's probably best not to continue sending messages their way. Let them respond back to yours first (if they choose to).

- It's highly unadvisable to send "one-way" cyber-sex emails to someone's inbox when you have never spoken to them. Especially unadvisable to send multiple emails like this in a single day (know what I mean?).
Story Teller
0 likes
One thing to remember, the quote "hey baby! wanna fuck?" is not going to score too many points.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In general don't make your opening line be: "asl?"
I think it's just rude.....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by maven00
In general don't make your opening line be: "asl?"
I think it's just rude.....

Shit I think just about anyone that's been in a chatroom guy or gal would agree with ya bout the asl thing I know I HATE THAT myself lol
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I rather enjoy the stray ASL? Those do provide me an opportunity to unveil some my mad American Sign Language skillz

I think that my moderator status here, frightens off some who might otherwise bombard me with requests for cyber.

I miss being regard as a mere sex object in much the same way as I miss being carded for an age check at a nightclub.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I think that my moderator status here, frightens off some who might otherwise bombard me with requests for cyber.

Hmmm maybe we should see if some way to hide our hammers lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Feel free to hand over the hammer guys. I don't get any cyber requests anyway.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
Feel free to hand over the hammer guys. I don't get any cyber requests anyway.

I don't share well LMAO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
CHECK PROFILE! Just make sure there isn't anythign posted that says "I don't cyber" that will save you a lot of time! I've got it posted on my page and i've got myself set to away and i STILL get cyber invites through IMs and Messages.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What's wrong with my avatar pic? lol
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
What's wrong with my avatar pic? lol

nothing at all, Paintman- it's the view I would have while blowing you, lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
DD hit it on the head! I feel good when a gy takes his time to read my profile and learn a couple of things about me. I find it down right unattractive whe a guy starts off a chat with "I wanna fuck"
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by sexyho51
I find it down right unattractive whe a guy starts off a chat with "I wanna fuck"

But...but...but

Think of all the subtle comebacks you can have at the ready for that instance!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have plenty But I a woman feels more appreciated when treated as a person and not an object. But of course there are exceptions. I wouldn't mind meeting WMM at a bar!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by sexyho51
I have plenty But I a woman feels more appreciated when treated as a person and not an object. But of course there are exceptions. I wouldn't mind meeting WMM at a bar!

My dear, if I were to approach you at a bar...I wouldn't be so rude as to inquire whether you wanted to fuck or not. Verbally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChelleLaBelle
CHECK PROFILE! Just make sure there isn't anythign posted that says "I don't cyber" that will save you a lot of time! I've got it posted on my page and i've got myself set to away and i STILL get cyber invites through IMs and Messages.

Same here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've often found that it works wonders to knock them out cold and drag them back to your man cave to have your wicked ways with them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
I've often found that it works wonders to knock them out cold and drag them back to your man cave to have your wicked ways with them.

Haha,like it...Does this rag smell of chloroform.pmsl.
And somewhere, between when you said “I would never leave you”....And when you said “I can’t stay here anymore”....My heart got caught in the crossfire of all your words....
Lurker
0 likes
Are we on facebook....hhmm could have sworn
i signed into lush..let me check.Yup lush...Pussies lmao
Lurker
0 likes
I posted the question and I don't remember this being posted as a chat room post, do you? I asked for advice from the gals, not the guys. I guess I should have expected this. Ladies, please note that all of the guys who posted something on here instead of sending you a personal message with their thoughts, have huge egos and are probably more desperate than anything else. They N E E D their comment to be seen by others instead of just enjoying your advice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cummliness4
I posted the question and I don't remember this being posted as a chat room post, do you? I asked for advice from the gals, not the guys. I guess I should have expected this. Ladies, please note that all of the guys who posted something on here instead of sending you a personal message with their thoughts, have huge egos and are probably more desperate than anything else. They N E E D their comment to be seen by others instead of just enjoying your advice.

So you're pissed off that us other guys had the nerve to post in your precious little topic? lol
And perdy please stop the projecting, it really doesn't make your case any more sympathetic.

Quote by cummliness4
Ladies! What can we say that will attract your attention? We like you, of course, so how do we get to know you enough to get off with you when we log on? Is patience the key? Please let us rub you in the right direction!

This is a very creepy post lol. You're asking what the best way is to not appear like a creep to women you've never chatted with before but want to "get off with" right away.
You're truly a champ.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cummliness4
Ladies, please note that all of the guys who posted something on here instead of sending you a personal message with their thoughts, have huge egos and are probably more desperate than anything else. They N E E D their comment to be seen by others instead of just enjoying your advice.

This is funny. Wouldn't it have been possible for you to ask the ladies your question privately as well? You might even get better results then, because it makes it seem like you are interested in them, rather than just trying to add another notch to your cyber bed post.

Any thread topic is going to have commentary from both sexes. That's life. Also, for a question like this, you are just as likely to get useful information from the men as the women. Have you ever considered that some of the men may have successful strategies that work for them?

You got six serious responses from six lovely ladies. Which to be blunt, is 6 more responses than I thought you would get with this thread. What you did was the equivalent of walking into a bar on karaoke night, grabbing the mike, and asking all the ladies in the place what you need to do to take one of them home that night. Would you expect a woman to answer your question? Would you expect a guy to not make a joke about it? I don't think so. You do realise that two of the guys you blasted are mods for this site, right? Which, continuing my bar analogy is kind of like bitching at the bouncers for making fun of you. At best, it's useless.
Lurker
0 likes
Well said! =d>
0 likes
Quote by cummliness4

Just my two cents, but I assumed your opening post was a question posed on behalf of all the men of Lush:

It looked to me like you were trying to perform a public service for all the male members here, so it didn't come as a surprise that lots of men posted replies.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Jebru
Quote by cummliness4
Ladies, please note that all of the guys who posted something on here instead of sending you a personal message with their thoughts, have huge egos and are probably more desperate than anything else. They N E E D their comment to be seen by others instead of just enjoying your advice.

This is funny. Wouldn't it have been possible for you to ask the ladies your question privately as well? You might even get better results then, because it makes it seem like you are interested in them, rather than just trying to add another notch to your cyber bed post.

Any thread topic is going to have commentary from both sexes. That's life. Also, for a question like this, you are just as likely to get useful information from the men as the women. Have you ever considered that some of the men may have successful strategies that work for them?

You got six serious responses from six lovely ladies. Which to be blunt, is 6 more responses than I thought you would get with this thread. What you did was the equivalent of walking into a bar on karaoke night, grabbing the mike, and asking all the ladies in the place what you need to do to take one of them home that night. Would you expect a woman to answer your question? Would you expect a guy to not make a joke about it? I don't think so. You do realise that two of the guys you blasted are mods for this site, right? Which, continuing my bar analogy is kind of like bitching at the bouncers for making fun of you. At best, it's useless.

Well said!!