last reply
4 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
So my question is:

Have any of you ladies ever passed up dating a guy in high school or maybe after, just because of what your friends would have thought/said.

The reason i ask is when i was in high school, there was a drop dead gorgeous blonde who wasn't the preppy popular type. But was popular all the same.

Long story short we chatted everyday and grew really close but she never gave me a chance as I wasn't the most popular kid in the class. 2 years ago on new years after not having talked in a while we were talking and she brought up regretting never giving me a chance.

I'm wondering how many of you have ever done something like this?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
No regrets what-so-ever. I never really got hung up on anyone in high school.

I always thought high school was far too young to take dating seriously... I certainly wouldn't have been read to meet Mr Right at that age, no matter how fabulous he might have been (or turned out later).
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think I turned anyone down, I was often the one asking someone out. My high school and shortly after regrets are regarding break-ups. I didn't break hearts well. I was a jerk. I also regret some of the guys I did go out with. There are some real winners in that bunch.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
No regrets what-so-ever. I never really got hung up on anyone in high school.

I always thought high school was far too young to take dating seriously... I certainly wouldn't have been read to meet Mr Right at that age, no matter how fabulous he might have been (or turned out later).

I agree that high school wasn't a time for taking dating seriously. It interested me when she told me because even though I had been interested in her I hadn't tried to persue it. I hadn't thought of it for a while and then someone's profile made me think of her today and i thought I would see if anyone else had been in that boat.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by rockstar81
I don't think I turned anyone down, I was often the one asking someone out. My high school and shortly after regrets are regarding break-ups. I didn't break hearts well. I was a jerk. I also regret some of the guys I did go out with. There are some real winners in that bunch.

Gotta love finding winners smile some of us know how to show the best in ourselves.