How high are your heels usually?

4 votes
1 - 2 inches (2 votes) 50%
3 - 4 inches (2 votes) 50%
5 - 6 inches (0 votes) 0%
I never wear heels (0 votes) 0%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How the hell do you start to wear these things?

They look sexy, if you can walk assertively and gracefully in them but otherwise somewhat clownish.

Just wondering, for those of you who like wearing heels, how long it took to walk properly in them and is there a technique to it?

Also, what is their allure from a woman's perspective?
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I started wearing heels when I was 10. No joke. I had a huge complex about my height, and I got my mom to buy me heels. Quite high. And I somehow immediately knew how to wear them. I think women have it easier, because we kind of "practice" in our moms' and grandmas' heels since we learn to walk. It was my favorite thing to do, to stuff my grandma's old heels with something and wear them around the house.

Some women, on the contrary, never learn. Sometimes I cringe when I see them walk in them. You can't think about it, it has to be natural, otherwise you look stupid.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My problem is my small feet (size 5). Women with big feet have it much easier wearing high heels. Heels in size 5 rarely even reach 3".
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
My problem is my small feet (size 5). Women with big feet have it much easier wearing high heels. Heels in size 5 rarely even reach 3".

i stand on the bodies of my fallen enemies. works just as well as heels.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I got my first pair of heels when I was 12, used birthday money I think. It took a few days to learn how to walk in them properly.

Now I wear heels most the time when I am out of the house. Except then I am on the way to the beach.

There are girls dresses that appear to have a zipper from the neck to the hem. Walking in that dress in heels sure creates the proper action for a girls backside.

If you are into that sort of thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find really high heels impossible to walk in and be comfortable -- or even elegant. But 2-3" I find both comfortable and give me pretty good posture. I started trying on my mother's heels when I was quite a little girl, and then as a teenager started getting my own. In a way learning to walk in heels is a bit learning to ride a bike -- once you know how to do it it becomes second nature. I will wear really high heels to look good (see my avatar), but never for long, for work, for shopping, etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I honestly don't remember, how I learned, lol. Of course, I'd walk around in my mother's heels, when I was a child...and started wearing my own, when I was a young teen. I do remember the occasional twisted ankle, lol. I absolutely love them, and how they look. I have a whole room full of them now!
Lurker
0 likes
The only time I wear heels (2-2.5) is in our Mistress's playgroup meets. Otherwise I don't like them and find them quite uncomfortable and cumbersome to walk in. Usually I wear sneakers.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Wedge shoes worked for me for a long time. But I rarely wear them anymore. Even they became cumbersome and I'd rather be living life comfortably than sitting in the corner, unable to stand up for long because I want to look pretty.
0 likes
Boo! Poll is closed.

I only wear 6inch heels.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I'm 5'9" and wear a UK size 11....

It's hard finding heels to fit my fucking boat feet and if I do wear them then I tower over everyone and I hate being the centre of attention or standing out so I generally don't bother. If I'm going to a wedding or something fancy then I'll wear wedges and stick by my husband's side as he's still a good few inches taller than me, even when I have heels on.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Butterfly
0 likes
Yea 5-8 already so prefers 2 to 3 inches heel, not longer .....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
2-3 inch heels for me, and then only when getting dolled up for a special event. Tend to wear flats at work, and go barefoot at home. I wear sneakers on days off or when I am running errands.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I prefer not to wear heels but the height and style depends on the outfit.