Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hey Ladies, after a day at work what sends you "over the edge" when you come home?

last reply
17 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I do consider myself a romantic but wanted to ask what send you over the edge when you come home from a day at work?
Is it a nice hot bath, a massage, what really gets you ramped up and in the mood for a hot night of sex?

I would like to hear what has worked for you and give my girl a little surprise tonight!!

Thanks ladies!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sex as soon as I walk in the door instead of waiting til the wee hours of the night makes for a lovely rest of an evening -who knows I might even get lucky again before I sleep : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
He puts the kettle on, makes me dinner, runs me a hot bath and generally makes me feel like a goddess biggrin
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Dirty martinis, a blindfold, a video camera, a bottle of lube and some sexy tunes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a rum and pineapple juice, soft music, put on the couch and stripped.... spanked if i been bitchy lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
He puts the kettle on, makes me dinner, runs me a hot bath and generally makes me feel like a goddess biggrin

Hell yes! is it so much to ask!! haha xx
Lurker
0 likes
coming home with some hugs and kisses and offered a massage.. yup.. nothing beats that
Lurker
0 likes
Slipping out of my clothes...a glass of wine...soft lights...reading one of my favorite Lush stories...and letting my fingers do the rest.
Lurker
0 likes

ok ... when I read the header ... Hey Ladies, after a day at work what sends you "over the edge" when you come home? this is EXACTLY what I thought (Not reading your opening box) .....

Man, that kitchen had better NOT be a mess .... and the floors had better be tidy .... hopefully the dishwasher has been emptied and the dirty glasses not in the sink. Opening the door, and say to myself, "fuck ... pray harder tomorrow."

Van
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh

ok ... when I read the header ... Hey Ladies, after a day at work what sends you "over the edge" when you come home? this is EXACTLY what I thought (Not reading your opening box) .....

Man, that kitchen had better NOT be a mess .... and the floors had better be tidy .... hopefully the dishwasher has been emptied and the dirty glasses not in the sink. Opening the door, and say to myself, "fuck ... pray harder tomorrow."

Van

Ok ok Van sorry - I guess I should have worded it a little differently. Please accept my apology, and yes the kitchen is clean and floors and span!!

Care for a glass of wine while I massage your feet?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If all the chores are done (and done right), the bills are paid and not sitting in a pile, and then a nice dinner is ready with a nice bottle of wine...well, then I could be inclined to do
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just to twist the question a little...Men are simple creatures, we all know that. But if you REALLY want to turn him on, and he's looking a bit reluctant, what do you do? (shhh, it's a secret but I'll tell you what works for me. I'm sitting there watching TV, she walks up to me and lifts one leg, places her foot on the arm of the chair. She lifts her skirt, NO KNICKERS! She presses her pussy into my face and WOW! Any reluctance/tiredness just drifts away)
0 likes
Quote by RedHandJohnny
Just to twist the question a little...Men are simple creatures, we all know that. But if you REALLY want to turn him on, and he's looking a bit reluctant, what do you do? (shhh, it's a secret but I'll tell you what works for me. I'm sitting there watching TV, she walks up to me and lifts one leg, places her foot on the arm of the chair. She lifts her skirt, NO KNICKERS! She presses her pussy into my face and WOW! Any reluctance/tiredness just drifts away)

Hi RedHandJohnny I would like to agree and to say that most men would react the same as you. Hell I would!
I do appreciate your input, however I was mostly looking for ideas from a female perspective as to how to add a little more romance to a homecoming.

Welcome to Lush and hope you enjoy it here (great place)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RedHandJohnny

this is not meant to be an insult, but , yeah most guys are "easy" to get in the mood lol

i would, for example

join him while he is showering..... serve dessert naked....get in a sexy outfit (maid, schoolgirl, etc) and tell him how i been a bad girl.... get into a thong, garter belt, stockings, and heels and sit on his lap and wiggle while he is watcing tv (shocking as it is, this can sometimes even get him away from a football game !!!!!)
Lurker
0 likes
A nice ale at the taphouse down the street from the office.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seriously for me it would have to be something so out of character for him that it takes me by total surprise and makes ne forget my day.

Other than that, coming home to a clean empty house would do the trick...something that never happens!!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't think us women go "over the edge" as you put it as easily as guys do. For me I'd need to be told to look forward to a sexy surprise in the morning to be ready for anything by the time I walk in the door in the afternoon and even then there'd have to be no chores sitting there waiting to be done, children looked after and dinner organised. I don't think I'm uncommon (as a woman) in that I'm a worrier - that pretty much answers your question, anything that would make me worry will also make me dry.