Helping a friend out

last reply
13 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ladies, would you ever give a friend/acquaintance a handjob or blowjob?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, and I have. It does depend on the friend. Depends if they ask for one, or if I wanted to give it. Also, it would have to be NSA with a friend.
0 likes
To friends but not all. Just the ones I've chosen to look at sexually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I had a friend whose wife cheated on him, then left him with their kids to take care of. He'd gone for months without sex cuz he was always working and taking care of his kids and never had time to go out, so I arranged with his sister to take the kids for an evening, and I had sex with him. 4 days later he was killed in a motorcycle crash. :-(
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
yes i have. the first time was a "dare" lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie
I have many times.

yummmmmm
Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes
that's what friends are for

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Sure! But they are friends of both me and my husband, who likes to watch and often join in too. He knows how much playing with or sucking a nice cock turns me on, so it's a win for everyone.

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes - I have many times.

***Edited by Forum Moderator: Please don't post stories in the forum. Submit them for publication so that they can be properly moderated.***
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have and many times with my husband present to watch me.