Login

He came inside of you

last reply
8 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
6 likes
0 likes
Just another curious male: So he came inside of your pussy. Now, what's the end result? Does it all leak out right away? Does it take some time?

I've read the erotic stories where "I enjoyed your cum leaking out of me all day," or "his cum leaked out on my thighs and people could see."

What's the reality of that? Soaking your panties? Do you need to wear a panty shield?

Thanks for the "inside" info.
1 like
I finger fuck myself w/ his cum then orgasm a few times.
I take a shower while his cum leaks out and we're making out.

Its never leaked down my thighs where people can see.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
Depends on when I have sex and who I have sex with, or if I have sex with more than one guy, cuz that doubles the volume. If I have sex in the morning before I go to work, I let as much drain out of me as I have time for, then wear absorbent cotton panties. If it's at night before I go to sleep, I just keep a towel under me and let it drain slowly. It hasn't leaked down my thighs since I was in high school cuz I got caught and I learned to be much more careful.
0 likes
there's a short story in that last sentence just waiting to be told!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Some leaks out right away if I stand up...so I usually scoop some out on my finger and swallow it. If I'm out somewhere where I can't shower or go to a toilet to let it drain out for a few minutes, I pop a little tampon in.

I really only have the issue of it leaking down my leg if the session is a long one or a double one with a friend who has a thick cock..... happens once in a while, especially on hikes or on the beach...
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by Icanteachu2
Just another curious male: So he came inside of your pussy. Now, what's the end result? Does it all leak out right away? Does it take some time?

I've read the erotic stories where "I enjoyed your cum leaking out of me all day," or "his cum leaked out on my thighs and people could see."

What's the reality of that? Soaking your panties? Do you need to wear a panty shield?

Thanks for the "inside" info.

Stays inside unless i stand up and start walking
0 likes
as soon as I move the cum starts leaving smile
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
It dribbles out pretty quickly, but I use my fingers to speed it on its way
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

A lot of the cum leaks out right away especially if I'm on top, but some will slowly leak out over time. I couldn't tell you how many times I'd had cum running down my leg an hour after getting fucked. It's pretty much unavoidable.