Having sex not at the best time

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Girls,

Do you like having sex in the morning before going to work. Or do like like having sex at lunch time, then going back to work. Or you have sex during work. In all these situations it must be uncomfortable trying to calm down after sex.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Sex in the morning is great. It can be slow and lazy, as we're both just waking up...especially if it's the weekend. Or it can be quick, as we both gotta get ready for our day. Sex at lunchtime depends on how long your lunch break is. The same goes for sex during work. If you're working during a regular work day, then of course it has to be quick and to the point. Provided you have the sort of job that allows you to have inconspicuous sex. If you're working after hours, that's usually when it can be less rushed.

I don't mind either of these. I don't always like taking my time during sex, and rushing adds to the adventure factor of sex.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex in the morning is just fine by me! I also don't mind it any other time so long as I have time to get myself put together afterwards!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Isn't anytime the best time to have sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never thought of it. It just happens & i like it whenever it happens.
Bubble butt cutie