5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Interesting!
Lurker
0 likes
ummmm, love hot sweaty girls and guys, after a run, after working out, every touch and feeling is so much more sensitive,xx
Lurker
0 likes
ermmm no...I normally push myself hard with exercise. If I have the energy to have sex then I haven't worked out hard enough.Now sexercise is a different story. You can get a whole workout depending on the position(grins)
Lurker
0 likes
Blush* Add me Loislane
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Loislane
Now sexercise is a different story. You can get a whole workout depending on the position(grins)

Can not agree more. I do feel like just had a good workout after sex. Maybe I should do it more often.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Lurker
0 likes
Sexercise°!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by latinlover
For guys and girls do you like to fuck after you have exercised ?
Preferably after a good shower !
I personally love it ! I ve had my best orgasm this way because my body feels different

Skip the shower after the work out. There's no point in showering twice; it's a waste of water and you should be thinking about how this affects the HOLE IN THE OZONE LAYER. The world could explode and all you care about is not being sweaty before sex....lol
Lurker
0 likes
I have done that many times! Guys don't seem to mind me being hot and sweaty, even before we start! LOL Besides, the gym is a good place to meet people!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Forget the shower
Lets keep it hot and sweaty
"Do you want to live to work or work to live"

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

"Always hold you head up high, never come off weak"

Michael
Lurker
0 likes
That s Hilarious !
Lurker
0 likes
hell i know i enjoy it, i have sex with my personal trainer
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yeah fucked a few cops doing that
then my gf loves it also
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sweaty sex after working out is great!!!
Lurker
0 likes
OFC sweaty hot sex after running 8 miles only makes it an even better run!