Have you played naughty Truth or Dare?

last reply
20 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Please share your stories/experiences. I have a few I can add!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Yeah, a few times. Once with a group of college friends on a springbreak trip to Florida. All the girls had to stand up through the sunroof topless while driving through a town. Another time, at a party, I had to masturbate through my panties in front of everyone.
Lurker
0 likes
I watched my wife mow our field wearing only flip flops, cap, shades and a butt plug. She won the game on that dare!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A couple of time but for one reason or another the games don't last very long.
Lurker
0 likes
At work with fun friend. I kept a die/dice in my desk and the values kept rotating and changing ... say: 1. blowjob, 2. confess dirty secret or dirty story 3. give up panties, ransom them for fantasy favor 4. ... next day or week you changed what he could win or lose. you get the idea, kept things fun at work with my sexpal.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Yeah, a few times. Once with a group of college friends on a springbreak trip to Florida. All the girls had to stand up through the sunroof topless while driving through a town. Another time, at a party, I had to masturbate through my panties in front of everyone.

masturbating through your panties in front of everyone sounds delicious!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have only done dares. If somebody dares me I will do it so long as it's not dangerous or liable to injure me. My first sexual encounter was a dare.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. Naughty dares as a 17 year old college first year included: stripping to my thong & bra, licking another girl’s nipples, giving a guy in boxers a lap dance, & letting a girl lick me over my panties :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Yes,...It's fun with the right friends, but sometimes there are delays in the game...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. First of all, with herself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes many many times lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, that is what started my bi experience...I was dared to make out with another woman for 5 minutes...The 5 minutes last quite a bit longer than called for
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes i have...my first MMF was a result of a naughty dare
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
well I guess I may need to find the right friends to try this with. I just may start out first with boyfriend, however, I do know where that will lead. It may make it fun getting there. Perhaps after a few times together, we may be able to invite a few friends....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, drunken night started of with the normal things ended with me topless sucking my best friends husband while she was sucking my hubby, wish it had gone further but we just seemed to stop.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, drunken night started of with the normal things ended with me topless sucking my best friends husband while she was sucking my hubby, wish it had gone further but we just seemed to stop.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With college friends in dorm
Nafisa