Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you Masturbated while someone watched ?

last reply
113 replies
11.9k views
2 watchers
17 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I didn't get the pleasure of doing such a wonderful act!
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely. I've masturbated to entertain pretty much every boyfriend I've had in which there was a sexual relationship. They always like watching my play with myself. I've also done it in some other circumstances too.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely. In many ways.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. He loves to watch me cum and if he doesn’t have to work for it, maybe that’s even more fun for a change. I usually have to use a toy because I’m not as good with my hands as he is.
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Absolutely!! It is one of the hottest things to me. Masterbating in front of someone, and vise versa

Dutchess Of Dancing
1 like

Countless times

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes , Lots and for both girls and boys ❤️

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Yes I have. It's most fun when you do it to someone you don't know and they can't do anything about it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, I love performing for women online or in person

0 likes

Well, with my husband of course. I've also masturbated with my college roomate and on a work trip with a male & female colleague prior to a sort of threesome!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Yes a couple of time after a night out on the train home.

Both times I saw them watching. On time a girl came to the window after and blew a kiss

Loved it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes yes yes

Nafisa
1 like

Yes, my husband & I have masturbated in front of each other. I’ve also done it with my college roommate. Probably the kinkiest was on a work trip with a female colleague/friend sharing a room. We came in front of each other!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A few times. It was always an exotic pleasure.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Many times on webcam ❤️

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not Yet But Likes The Idea !!!