Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you had sex with someone not knowing their first name?

last reply
44 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
First name no but I did have sex with a guy on the same day I met him. I didn’t know his last name till the next day after his friend told me ??
We started officially dating a week later

To clarify I was young lol I was only 19 and rebelling at the time smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I probably knew and just forgot!
0 likes
Yes. They fall under the three F's: Find, Fuck, and Forget.

Usually club hook ups.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Am I supposed to ask their names first? Fuck, no one ever told me that.
Lurker
0 likes
No, I’ve only had sex with people I know well. I really need to learn how to give into lust and spontaneity.
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe once in college. Probably at a party having entirely to much of a good time and succumbed to temptation. Would never even think of doing it now. I’m older and a lot wiser .now
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I knew the names they were using (a married couple), but I suspected they weren't using their real names.
Lurker
0 likes
Just once, stupid risky (bareback) Wouldn't dream of it now. (but it felt dirty as hell)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes..no regrets here
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, he told me when we first met, but I forgot it!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Yes. And I barely knew my own first name (I was a bit, um, altered).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah although to be fair it's because they had a nick name which I knew.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Marx Sister
0 likes
Quote by PrincessC
"Yeah although to be fair it's because they had a nick name which I knew."

Ha. I suppose with that in mind I've done it a couple of times.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a few times..picking up people in a bar
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Many dozens of times. And it's Baby, isn't it?
Lurker
0 likes
I met my wife in a club on a Friday night. I took her to my apartment. We fucked all weekend and finally on Sunday, late morning, we formally introduced ourselves, lying nude in bed together!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chubswing
I met my wife in a club on a Friday night. I took her to my apartment. We fucked all weekend and finally on Sunday, late morning, we formally introduced ourselves, lying nude in bed together!

I remember a 1970s movie with that as the last scene. Nude in bed post sex introduction.
Lurker
0 likes
Had sex with a girl I had only just met in Bahia Beach, Chile during a party on the beach at night,
but she BTW told me her first name when we were kissing...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He was looking for sex and I was looking for the same. So why were names so important?

I seemed to have played that same video over and over. Just the way our sex life should be.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've dated girls for weeks and they didn't know my first name...

Lurker
0 likes
I have a few times when at a bar or nightclub. It was not intercourse but I have given guys oral sex in his car or outside in the parking lot out of sight. I guess that qualifies as sex.
I never really remembered their names because it wasn't like a date or anything.