Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you had sex with someone not knowing their first name?

last reply
46 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
First name no but I did have sex with a guy on the same day I met him. I didn’t know his last name till the next day after his friend told me ??
We started officially dating a week later

To clarify I was young lol I was only 19 and rebelling at the time smile
I probably knew and just forgot!
Yes. They fall under the three F's: Find, Fuck, and Forget.

Usually club hook ups.
Am I supposed to ask their names first? Fuck, no one ever told me that.
No, I’ve only had sex with people I know well. I really need to learn how to give into lust and spontaneity.
Maybe once in college. Probably at a party having entirely to much of a good time and succumbed to temptation. Would never even think of doing it now. I’m older and a lot wiser .now
I knew the names they were using (a married couple), but I suspected they weren't using their real names.
Just once, stupid risky (bareback) Wouldn't dream of it now. (but it felt dirty as hell)
Yes..no regrets here
Well, he told me when we first met, but I forgot it!
Yes. And I barely knew my own first name (I was a bit, um, altered).
Yeah although to be fair it's because they had a nick name which I knew.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Quote by PrincessC
"Yeah although to be fair it's because they had a nick name which I knew."

Ha. I suppose with that in mind I've done it a couple of times.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
I have a few times..picking up people in a bar
No
Many dozens of times. And it's Baby, isn't it?
I met my wife in a club on a Friday night. I took her to my apartment. We fucked all weekend and finally on Sunday, late morning, we formally introduced ourselves, lying nude in bed together!
Quote by chubswing
I met my wife in a club on a Friday night. I took her to my apartment. We fucked all weekend and finally on Sunday, late morning, we formally introduced ourselves, lying nude in bed together!

I remember a 1970s movie with that as the last scene. Nude in bed post sex introduction.
Had sex with a girl I had only just met in Bahia Beach, Chile during a party on the beach at night,
but she BTW told me her first name when we were kissing...
He was looking for sex and I was looking for the same. So why were names so important?

I seemed to have played that same video over and over. Just the way our sex life should be.
I've dated girls for weeks and they didn't know my first name...

I have a few times when at a bar or nightclub. It was not intercourse but I have given guys oral sex in his car or outside in the parking lot out of sight. I guess that qualifies as sex.
I never really remembered their names because it wasn't like a date or anything.