Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you had sex with someone not knowing their first name?

last reply
44 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have a few times when at a bar or nightclub. It was not intercourse but I have given guys oral sex in his car or outside in the parking lot out of sight. I guess that qualifies as sex.
I never really remembered their names because it wasn't like a date or anything.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a few times when at a bar or nightclub. It was not intercourse but I have given guys oral sex in his car or outside in the parking lot out of sight. I guess that qualifies as sex.
I never really remembered their names because it wasn't like a date or anything.
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
A few times.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes. And there are several I just forgot....like that guy. That one night I was at whatever bar.
Classy on the outside. Dirty slut on the inside.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and I will again tonight in his Motor home in a New Forest car park while cucky takes photos I will also walk from our car to his Motor in just a Baby doll Thong, matching bra and suspender belt black stockings and heals. My orders are to park far end of car park and walk to his motor home in a car park well used by doggers so hope it's not to busy.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a few times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I knew her last, but not her first name. She was the office manager of an office I had to visit and reorganize the sales staff. She had generously arranged for me to spend my first night in town at her home.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I knew her last, but not her first name. She was the office manager of an office I had to visit and reorganize the sales staff. She had generously arranged for me to spend my first night in town at her home.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many times in college, I never knew their names. A few times I was blindfolded and never even saw them.
Wilderness Wanderer
0 likes
Nope.

There was a guy in college that I didn't know his last name.

I know, that wasn't the question...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have to admit, yes that has happened twice in my younger, wilder days lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes a few times
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes