Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you had MMF bisexual experiences, and what did your partners think about them?

last reply
3 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies...I have a first time fantasy that just wont go away. Have you ever had partners who dealt with this? Do you enjoy the MMF experience?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've been in lots of MFM 3ways, where the guys were either bi or bi-curious, but I've never NOT been the center of attention with 2 guys, except once when I asked to see them suck each other off. :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a FWB who is a guy and had been bi curious for some time. I also have a friend who is bi, so I arranged a threesome with the two of them. While they were focusing on me, things went very well. When my bi friend first went down on the bi curious one, there was some tension and discomfort. We stopped, and talked about it, and gradually we all got to the point where the two of them decided to blow one another. At the end of it, my bi curious friend had my bi friend do him, and I blew him as he was being fucked. His orgasm was quite powerful, and he has since decided that he is comfortable with it as long as it's in a MMF situation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Given all the times I've been in a MMF threesome & similar & the number of women I've met who enjoyed this, i suspect a lot more ladies might comment on this thread.