Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever worn a short dress or skirt without panties in a forbidden or a very public place ?

last reply
321 replies
45.4k views
2 watchers
7 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES, i no longer wer panties anymore. im a nasty submissive lesbian who love to be nude as much as possible. When im out in public i love to flash my hairy cunt at other women just to see the expression on there faces. if your reading this and see me on line i love to chat so feel free
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, last night on a date. We went to a secluded bar and grill before I invited her into my bed.
Lurker
0 likes
Being instructed by the hubby, this happens at least once a week.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by subfrances
YES, i no longer wer panties anymore. im a nasty submissive lesbian who love to be nude as much as possible. When im out in public i love to flash my hairy cunt at other women just to see the expression on there faces. if your reading this and see me on line i love to chat so feel free

.... very well put .... smiles
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Of course! You haven't really lived till u tried it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES, i never wear panties anymore, i love to go to public places and flash other women. i love to see the espressions on there faces
Lurker
0 likes
Once or twice, I feel so aware of my own nakedness and my desires.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i never wear panties, i love to flash my full bush at other women see see there expression on there faces
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everywhere I go naked underneath and no bra on
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by NOLAHotGal
I never wear a bra or panties except to work, and most of the other times my dress or skirt is short. Oh no pantyhose either.

Brandie
Pantyhose is evil. It doesn't let you breathe.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I lost all my panties (bras too)... It's been a while... 1982? 1983?

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I stopped wearing panties in middle school.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I have me and my bff went shopping at the mall neither of us had panties on and both of us wore short skirts. We went to a couple of shoe stores and tried on shoes. I had a guy who let me try on about 10 pairs I was very aware he was getting an eye full.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

yes often

1 like

Haha do it at college quite a bit, the thrill is fun!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I enjoy going without panties and giving a little show. The expression on their face and then they try and maneuver for a better view get me all wet.