Login

Have you ever wanted but not asked.

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a guy, I can think of plenty of times when I was sitting watching TV and was thinking, "I could really go for a good blowjob right now". But I never asked my wife. Sometimes because she seemed too busy, sometimes because I wasn't up for the rejection and sometimes because I figured she wasn't going to be into it so it wouldn't be a very good experience.

Have any of you ladies ever wanted to get your pussy licked when your s\o was there and just didn't bother? If you have what was your reasons?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My S.O. isn't the problem. It's my FWBs who often need to be reminded to reciprocate when I blow their cocks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well Beffer, you have the lad by the balls, a 'gentle' squeeze may make the point. If not squeeze harder.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My x and I had a code would for it. I usually asked for it when we were driving long distances. Like to family gatherings. I did get turned down a few times but more often not.
Lurker
0 likes
To come back home and find that my gf has prepared a bed full of roses , a delicious meal, a glass of wine . to have a romantic evening unplanned.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I have never asked anyone for head. To me, it’s a gift and I always happily accept but I leave it to her to decide when.