Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever seen it happen (sex that is)

last reply
23 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Girls,

Have you ever watched another couple having sex in real life. The strange thing about sex is most of us are doing it, yet not many get to see it happen.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, lots of times in uni and our uni house, also a couple of times at home
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most certainly have and I thought the Lush Sample most would have either watched or been watched.

I promise you it is much more exciting being watched than watching.
Lurker
0 likes
I have been watched more than I have watched others... but yes, on more than one occasion.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have seen others having sex. I also love being watched
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. Saw my neighbors one night when I looked out my window. The wind was blowing just enough that their drapes were opening and I could see everything. quite the classroom. :-)
Lurker
0 likes
never watched anyone else before unfortunetly, but i have been watched before smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've watched it and been watched many times.
0 likes
Um... I see it happen a lot. Could be being in a poly relationship with my girlfriend and our housemate/downstairs neighbor though...
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Lurker
0 likes
I heard it late one night about 2am after a night out walking home. The girl was so loud and the night so quiet that I could hear her from the next road. I walked past their house and I knew who the woman was - her bedroom window was wide open and the bed was hitting the wall with some force. Made me wet quickly.d6xet7tw91qDXJGP
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! I have a voyeuristic/exhibitionist streak in me. It seems to push the excitement level way up. If I can watch, I come over & over.
Lurker
0 likes
No. I've heard it.

I've seen us in a mirror...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, living in the dorms at college means I've heard it several times, lol, but I've only seen it once.

After my first day of high school, my mom was driving me home and I saw a couple having sex in a park while we were stuck in traffic. She was wearing a skirt and sitting on his lap, but it was pretty obvious. I was quite shocked, naïve little me ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleLuce
I heard it late one night about 2am after a night out walking home. The girl was so loud and the night so quiet that I could hear her from the next road. I walked past their house and I knew who the woman was - her bedroom window was wide open and the bed was hitting the wall with some force. Made me wet quickly.BTKfwa1j8dDxjKRI

So that was you hanging out in front of our house this past summer. Feel free to knock on the door next time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, many times.

I lived in a hotel in Waikiki for a while. Lots of people "forget" to close their curtains...You would be surprised at the things I saw....on second thought, y'all are Lushies...perhaps you wouldn't be surprised!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, walked in on my parents once... Kinda freaked me out as a young lad.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
A few times I have seen my girlfriends and they have seen me. But that was when I was single.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yup. I've watched and have been watched a few times.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
pics or it didn't happen. :P
Lurker
0 likes
Unfortunately I have never seen it in the flesh, but I did hear someone fucking next door one night through the party wall - banging headboard and orgasmic moans, the lot and four times during the night - really arousing but there has never been a repeat so it must have been visitirs
Lurker
0 likes
A few times under various circumstances, like when a buddy and I had threesomes with his GF and mine a t different times (no foursome because they were at different times, so my GOOD friend and I shared the wealth and let the girls enjoy a fantasy realized). Watching other guys get it on with a hooker who would be servicing seven or eight guys in Vietnam. And, a few live sex shows in the bars in Thailand (both straight and lesbian; although some of the girls weren't really "into" lesbian sex and only did it because the owner wanted them to as entertainment for the customers.
Lurker
0 likes
OMG yes. It freaked me out then. I was young (admin edited for content) and my cousin was looking after me. She had her boyfriend over and I was in the living room watching Avatar the Last Airbender (the cartoon), after a while I heard a lot of grunts and moans from my parents room so I decided to check and you can guess what I saw happening.

To say the least it was a VERY uncomfortable experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unfortunately I have never seen anyone having sex in front of me. I have been next to a couple a few times but they were always in bed, under a towel or in complete darkness.

I have to confess I would love to watch other people have sex up close and dirty!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes