Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever jerked a guy off or given him a blow job in exchange for a favor he did for you?

last reply
161 replies
62.0k views
1 watcher
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More times than I can remember. There are just some things that I can't do, and don't accept favors without returning them.
0 likes
Yes. I was lost in an unfamiliar city once. I called. He found me and took me to his place. I stayed the night with him. In his bed. Jacked him off and gave him head
0 likes
yes, more times than i would care to remember
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes several times.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
It was suggested once and I said sure, but I'd have to keep his testicles as a souvenir, it was a rule. He took the twenty dollars and left rather quickly.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, but he was my sexpal at work, so it was just another game to make things fun and naughty.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Yes, plenty of times, it can be very hot. But only if it’s something I want to do, never if it’s requested of me.

Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes

I sucked off my mechanic to get an extra fast brake change. I needed the car to go to work in the morning and it needed to be done immediately. I offered to suck him off if he'd do it right away. He did, and I got on my knees.

He only charged me for the parts too, a very contented mechanic.

Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

A real win-win. You both got something nice!

The Goddess
0 likes

Nope… against the Goddess code. 

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I've jerked guys off, sucked guys off and fucked guys for many favors before. Seems like a fair trade.